Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 15, 2015, 12:17:01 AM

25 + years I suppose you'll take any win... Get sensible.. Liverpool and Utd are crap.. The silly wind ups over who plays crap one week isn't cutting the mustard... Delusional Utd men are as bad as delusional Liverpool supporters.. I don't know if you can remember when Liverpool won leagues, but I've seen them twice beat Utd at Old Trafford in the 80's while winning the league....great team... Not close or years of being close to what they had in past

So because both teams aren't what they once were, winding each other up is silly?

Rivalries make sport, whether the teams are good, bad or indifferent.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on December 15, 2015, 04:44:23 PM

25 + years I suppose you'll take any win... Get sensible.. Liverpool and Utd are crap.. The silly wind ups over who plays crap one week isn't cutting the mustard... Delusional Utd men are as bad as delusional Liverpool supporters.. I don't know if you can remember when Liverpool won leagues, but I've seen them twice beat Utd at Old Trafford in the 80's while winning the league....great team... Not close or years of being close to what they had in past

So because both teams aren't what they once were, winding each other up is silly?

Silly in that both teams are keep turning up with egg on their face and it ain't as funny because none are actually winning anything... Its like someone said before, like two bald men fighting over a comb
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 15, 2015, 04:51:05 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on December 15, 2015, 04:44:23 PM

Silly in that both teams are keep turning up with egg on their face and it ain't as funny because none are actually winning anything... Its like someone said before, like two bald men fighting over a comb

So is this a recent revelation you've had, cause your the first bey to be on the Liverpool thread when we do so much as concede a goal?

Boycey

stew

Quote from: Boycey on December 15, 2015, 10:18:14 PM
Stew has a plane organized for Saturday I hear......

https://mobile.twitter.com/soccerst_/status/676850088455610368

I wouldn't be arsed with that shite but the players hate playing this way and it shows, it is supposed to entertain and they are completely shite to watch for the fans, if he does not finish in the top three with the money he spent and he wont he should get the road.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Boycey

I have to say a little bit of me is worried that Jose may be on his way to OT.. I don't think I could cope with that

Minder

Quote from: Boycey on December 16, 2015, 11:25:28 AM
I have to say a little bit of me is worried that Jose may be on his way to OT.. I don't think I could cope with that

I dunno, I think his act has got old in England & he will take himself off somewhere else.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on December 16, 2015, 11:54:33 AM

I dunno, I think his act has got old in England & he will take himself off somewhere else.

I think it's mutual. Everyone is bored of his attempts to be controversial (and any limelight he gets is for them being awful) and he appears to not give a fiddlers any more.

Cunny Funt

Jose is still one manager that the English media love and if he was to become the next England manager they would wet themselves with excitement.

nrico2006

I have been hopeful all season that LVGs downfall (along with Chelsea going bad) would result in Mourinho coming to Old Trafford.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

stew

His teams play worse football than United do currently, would not want him near the place.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: stew on December 16, 2015, 01:47:28 PM

His teams play worse football than United do currently, would not want him near the place.

+1

Bingo

With talk that Pep handing his notice in at Bayern and leaving at end of the season will these mean that the 2 Manchester clubs, Chelsea and maybe Real (can't see that one) sitting tight until end of the season with the current gaffers with the hope of getting Pep in during the summer?

Walter Cronc

Cant see pep leaving Munich. Why would he!!

United need a complete overhaul and City wouldnt have the stature of his 2 clubs to date.

Jose to PSG and Ancellotti to United/City is a more likely scenario in my book.

Boycey

Quote from: Walter Cronc on December 16, 2015, 02:11:59 PM
Cant see pep leaving Munich. Why would he!!

United need a complete overhaul and City wouldnt have the stature of his 2 clubs to date.

Jose to PSG and Ancellotti to United/City is a more likely scenario in my book.

Why would he hand his notice in at Barca either?

We're in the middle of an overhaul in case you'd not noticed :-)

For my money Pep is City bound, why else would they have kept Pellegrini at end of last season