Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maroon Manc

I've backed him so far but yesterday was appalling. What concerns me most is how open at the back we've become in the last 2 games and the amount of injuries we're picking up. He seems to have lost faith in what he was doing and we're conceding chances at the back at an alarming rate.

Then there's and the madness of letting Wilson go out on loan whilst bringing Powell on in the last 2 games. The squad was left too thin at the beginning of the season and we're paying for it as we've an injury crisis.

He's getting a bit of breathing space from the board given Chelsea's crap season and Liverpool's poor form but there's plenty of fans who want rid of him already.

Gaafan2

I've also backed him up until now but no longer can, yesterday's result was embarrassing. At least if he admitted the recent performances are not good enough for a man united team, but he hasn't, he continues to say the opposite. I firmly believe we've made little or no progress from the moyes era and for that reason, he isn't up to the job and has to go. The only reason we're still in the top four is the fact Chelsea Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham recently have been very poor.

ONeill

How the fcuk Fergie won that last title is still one of the great sporting mysteries.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

seafoid

Quote from: ONeill on December 13, 2015, 10:10:53 PM
How the fcuk Fergie won that last title is still one of the great sporting mysteries.
The team still had a psychological advantage over Other teams who expected them to Win tight matches, like Kerry in 1986. When Moyes took over it faded. Fergie time Is no more.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gaffer

Does Fergie still go to the games like he did when Moynes was the gaffer?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

stew

He was a genius, that's how Shane. Boys on here, who have forgotten more than your average so so Dan on here wanted rid of him in 04/05. Madness in the extreme, the man is the best there ever was.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

If it Is any confort, AC Milan are lost as well.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

upthehoops

Quote from: seafoid on December 13, 2015, 11:40:02 PM
Lost? Imagine if you hadnt won anything significant for quarter of a century ( that's lost)but then you scrape a draw against WBA. You celebrate wildly. That's embarrassing or as they say in Queens County, hilarious.

Cunny Funt

Fergies 2nd last season United only lost the league on goal difference.

laoislad

Quote from: upthehoops on December 14, 2015, 12:41:10 AM
Lost? Imagine if you hadnt won anything significant for quarter of a century ( that's lost)but then you scrape a draw against WBA. You celebrate wildly. That's embarrassing or as they say in Queens County, hilarious.
Fantastic post.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on December 14, 2015, 08:42:41 AM
Quote from: upthehoops on December 14, 2015, 12:41:10 AM
Fantastic post.

And the difference is?? That was as cringe worthy as thon embarrassing linking of arms to a draw... I'm sure the West Brom lads had a serious good laugh.... I know its been 25 years and counting but get a fecking grip
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Manc

Quote from: stew on December 13, 2015, 11:33:05 PM

He was a genius, that's how Shane. Boys on here, who have forgotten more than your average so so Dan on here wanted rid of him in 04/05. Madness in the extreme, the man is the best there ever was.

You've mentioned that several times.

A lot of fans wanted rid of him, thought his time was up. Maybe you're not aware to what extent of how much he'd taken his eye of the ball, missing training sessions to go visit his horses etc! Maybe you were supporting someone else at the time!

Results and performances had been average for several years. Fergie needed a kick up the arse and got one from Keane after the Boro  hammered us 4-1, look back at the results straight after that match. After been poor for 2 years our results and performances all of a sudden were that of a championship winning team and continued for the next three and a half seasons.

laoislad

So who is going to win this weeks prestigious and highly coveted non United fan sensible post of the week award?
AZ Offaly is on a two week winning streak,will he make it the hat-trick?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gallsman

Quote from: laoislad on December 14, 2015, 10:36:39 AM
So who is going to win this weeks prestigious and highly coveted non United fan sensible post of the week award?
AZ Offaly is on a two week winning streak,will he make it the hat-trick?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

When do the esteemed members of the committee get together to debate it?

Maroon Manc

We finished on 89 points the season before so after adding RVP to that side it wasn't a surprise. Rio, Vidic & Evra were still good enough to play a huge part that season and City who were are only challengers were crap after xmas, title was won by February.