It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: snoopdog on August 02, 2019, 02:29:30 PM
Not much mentioning here about the trouble in the new lodge is this around internment bonfires? 
These guys are as bad as the wee scobies and their 11th bonfires.

Stop eroding our culture  ;D

100% right. They are just as bad.

Orior

There should be a complete ban on all bonfires and sectarian parades.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

under the bar

Quote from: Orior on August 02, 2019, 08:35:54 PM

Who's gonna enforce this ban when the PSNI won't even remove UVFUDA flags from outside Catholic schools and churches?

BennyCake

And all flegs, unless it's on your own property.

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: under the bar on August 02, 2019, 08:42:53 PM

Who's gonna enforce this ban when the PSNI won't even remove UVFUDA flags from outside Catholic schools and churches?

Civil & religious liberty to annoy uppity taigs every July was guaranteed by William of Orange in 1689.

screenexile

Things kicking off in New Lodge . . . what the f**k is going on over there?? Clearly the wider community doesn't want this why can't it get sorted in house???

I see Gerry Kelly's been there all morning would be interesting to hear what he has to say it seems complete nonsense and just a lod of hoods intent on causing bother!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on August 08, 2019, 11:58:50 AM
Things kicking off in New Lodge . . . what the f**k is going on over there?? Clearly the wider community doesn't want this why can't it get sorted in house???

I see Gerry Kelly's been there all morning would be interesting to hear what he has to say it seems complete nonsense and just a lod of hoods intent on causing bother!!
Summer holidays.

imtommygunn

Just saw a video online of some boy knocking out a police officer. Looking at the state of them boys attacking police they deserve to have the baton wielded on them. Low lifes.

trailer

They should immediately have their benefits stopped and be evicted from their homes if the state provides the housing. Time to get real with these c***ts.

Denn Forever

Is it not a bonfire about internment? 2 storeys high. 
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

RedHand88

Where's their ma's in all this?? Gerry Kelly says residents don't want the bonfire, why are the residents not out confronting these brats??

screenexile

f**king sickening. . . Unionists jumping all over it comparing it to Avoniel when it's a completely different situation.

Stupid wee pricks get them out to f**k!

Puckoon

Quote from: Denn Forever on August 08, 2019, 01:45:08 PM
Is it not a bonfire about internment? 2 storeys high.

Yep, Run by youngsters who wouldn't know a damn thing about internment.

Nolan had a spot on it yesterday I think. Shocking that the community is being held to ransom by some halfwits. Then it degenerated into the usual nonsense with the Mervyn's from Larne giving their 2 cent's worth.

playwiththewind1st

"Armoured cars & tanks an an an an carry outs, drugs & glue"

bogball88

Took a spin around this morning on way in to work about 9.30. Some lad in his 30s swigging from a can of Coors seemed be operating things for the hoods  ;D