The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

Heading out west next weekend: enniscrone, Strandhill and Rosses Point, with the Masters on each night to show me what I'm doing wrong.

Yes I'd be jealous too!

laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on April 03, 2015, 01:37:03 AM
Quote from: laoislad on April 02, 2015, 09:51:24 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on April 02, 2015, 04:52:57 PM
Fair, by his lofty standards he hasn't seemed to be firing on all cylinders pre-Augusta. Maybe that's the best way for him to come into it. I continue to think if he wins the Masters soon - he can beat Tiger's Major records.
Jack is the man to beat not Tiger.

Tiger is very much the man to beat. Can't beat Jack without it
Well if that's the case then there are plenty of golfers ahead of him to beat before he needs to worry about Tiger.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

JimStynes

I'll be playin golf in shorts this week! In tenerife until next Friday. Watch the news because a couple of course records are about to go!

Probably the highest score ever recorded but it will be a record none the less.

DennistheMenace

Dustin Johnson is my main bet this week, Bubba will be there or there abouts too once again.

Woods has absolutely no chance if his short game hasn't improved greatly.

DrinkingHarp

Tiger is playing in the Masters.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Boycey

Tiger playing is a huge bonus for Rory, it'll take a good portion of the massive media circus off his shoulders..

gawa316

What's shorter for tiger, a MC Or a WD?

beer baron

Spieth looks like he could do damage this evening,if he managed to win tomorrow evening could he end up joining Rory as favourite? 

Minder

Quote from: beer baron on April 04, 2015, 07:34:34 PM
Spieth looks like he could do damage this evening,if he managed to win tomorrow evening could he end up joining Rory as favourite?

Doubt he will come in that much, McIlroy is 11/2 & Spieth 10/1 with PP at the minute.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

beer baron

Didn't realise there was that big of a difference,had something in my head they only had 2 or 3 points between them, he'll not be going off joint favourite then so  ;D

Minder

Quote from: beer baron on April 04, 2015, 08:52:36 PM
Didn't realise there was that big of a difference,had something in my head they only had 2 or 3 points between them, he'll not be going off joint favourite then so  ;D

Just had a look at SkyBet there and Spieth is 15/2, they are doing a price boost on McIlroy at 13/2 from 11/2.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Mother of God I've never watched anything more cringe than that.
Load of shite.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

Maybe Rory could do an ad for this?

CiKe

Quote from: laoislad on April 06, 2015, 05:37:30 PM
Mother of God I've never watched anything more cringe than that.
Load of shite.

After seeing this quote, I was expecting a lot worse. To be fair, there is nothing more cringeworthy springs immediately to mind, but am sure there are more than a few!