Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

He shouldn't get decision...

Not impressive at all.

square_ball

DeGale beat. That wasn't in the script. He was terrible.

gallsman

Conlan comfortable and in complete control here without ever really bothering Molina. Needs to step up in class next time out.

omaghjoe

gallsman

Jesus. I thought Loma would win handily as I wasn't sure what offense Rigo could manage but didn't see him quitting like that.

Talk of injured hands or not, fight was only going one way and would have been a 12 round beat down.

Disappointing to say the least.

omaghjoe

Lomachenko is something else, unbelievably dominant performance. P4P#1 IMO

Disapointing from Rigo maybe he'll get more big fights now tho

Declan

QuoteJesus. I thought Loma would win handily as I wasn't sure what offense Rigo could manage but didn't see him quitting like that.

Talk of injured hands or not, fight was only going one way and would have been a 12 round beat down.

Disappointing to say the least.

+1 - very disappointing

Hound

Quote from: glens73 on December 08, 2017, 08:11:02 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on December 08, 2017, 12:50:38 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on December 07, 2017, 11:50:18 AM
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux this weekend, could potentially be one of the greatest fights ever.

Does anyone know if this is on the normal Boxnation subscription that you get with BT sports?

I think Lomachenko wins this with ease. Too big and just too good. Although I'm a fan of Rigo, I think he may just be on the slide. Well worth watching though.

You have to subscribe to Boxnation separately to get it, it's not being shown on bt sport.

That's not correct. I have BT Sports and don't have a separate Box Nation subscription, but I was able to watch the DeGale and Loma-Rigo fights on BoxNation.

I think BoxNation can limit some fights just for direct subscribers, but it's pretty rare.

GetOverTheBar

Had high hopes for the fight but wasn't as built up, unfortunate.

glens73

Quote from: Hound on December 11, 2017, 12:47:27 PM
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux this weekend, could potentially be one of the greatest fights ever.

Does anyone know if this is on the normal Boxnation subscription that you get with BT sports?

I think Lomachenko wins this with ease. Too big and just too good. Although I'm a fan of Rigo, I think he may just be on the slide. Well worth watching though.

You have to subscribe to Boxnation separately to get it, it's not being shown on bt sport.

That's not correct. I have BT Sports and don't have a separate Box Nation subscription, but I was able to watch the DeGale and Loma-Rigo fights on BoxNation.

I think BoxNation can limit some fights just for direct subscribers, but it's pretty rare.

I was wrong on this but I had heard initially when this fight was announced that it wouldn't be available on Boxnation to BT sport subscribers similar to the GGG v Canelo fight. I still didn't believe it until I checked on Sunday morning to see if it had recorded and thankfully it had, or maybe not after I watched it, such a let down.

BennyHarp

Quote from: glens73 on December 11, 2017, 01:32:01 PM
Quote from: Hound on December 11, 2017, 12:47:27 PM

I was wrong on this but I had heard initially when this fight was announced that it wouldn't be available on Boxnation to BT sport subscribers similar to the GGG v Canelo fight. I still didn't believe it until I checked on Sunday morning to see if it had recorded and thankfully it had, or maybe not after I watched it, such a let down.

I was going to post this earlier - I had Sky plussed it not knowing if it would record it or not but it did ok. I think the HD may require a further subscription and some events are PPV e.g. GGG V Canelo.
That was never a square ball!!

Boycey

Quote from: Boycey on December 07, 2017, 10:45:54 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on December 07, 2017, 10:29:47 AM
Quote from: Boycey on December 02, 2017, 07:56:43 PM
http://www.irish-boxing.com/new-york-debut-nightmare-for-aaron-mckenna/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss

His fight is due to licencing issues with his opponent. It's an awful shame for him but hopefully we'll be hearing much more about him in the near future. A huge disappointment also to the big band of ones from Monaghan and beyond who had travelled out to see him..

He is fighting this weekend

Aye
http://www.irish-boxing.com/aaron-mckenna-handed-replacement-debut-date/

McKennas fight is on here (20mins in) worth a look in my  opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/GoldenBoyBoxing/videos/10155323488280756/

Milltown Row2

Decent fight for his first pro match! Plenty power and solid punching! Nice place to get your first fight
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

omaghjoe

I see Ireland's finest back on the trail to reclaim his rightful title

What's he breaking the scales at these days anyway

Jim Bob

Breaking the scales full stop I would imagine. Total mouth