la liga thread

Started by anportmorforjfc, August 28, 2007, 09:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossie11

Bale is going to get some abuse again this week by the Madrid media
Did he touch the ball at all in 2nd half?

Thewildcat

how did Bale last the 90 minutes he didn't touch the ball in the second half, he will be at either man united or city this summer.

Thewildcat

Quote from: beer baron on March 23, 2015, 06:51:33 AM
Serious bit of shopping and bargains going to be available out of Madrid in the summer but who's going to be cute enough to do the right business.

they have most the same defence for the last 4 seasons besides winning the CL they are not good enough in la liga

Esmarelda

La Liga really is tough watching. It's a case of figuring out who has the least detestable players on their team.

Ronaldo dives and gets booked, Macherano gets a touch on the back of his neck while lying down and that causes him to hold his face. And they're just two that I can recall.

I think it's time to merge this thread with the wrestling one.

Thewildcat

you forgot about bugs bunny he went down about 3 times without a player going near him, his kick at pepe shows the cheat he will always be

beer baron

Quote from: Thewildcat on March 23, 2015, 11:30:22 AM
Quote from: beer baron on March 23, 2015, 06:51:33 AM
Serious bit of shopping and bargains going to be available out of Madrid in the summer but who's going to be cute enough to do the right business.

they have most the same defence for the last 4 seasons besides winning the CL they are not good enough in la liga

I was thinking midfielders although i'd like to see Carvajal go to Utd for right back and Madrid are apparently getting the lad from Porto so it's not an impossibility.

Going back to the midfielders Madrid will probably buy Pogba in the summer so bound to be a few to leave, Khedira,Illaramendi,Kroos,Isco,James,Modric was already too many players at that level to have for 3 spots on the team as he's always playing the 3 boys up front, yet then they went and got that Lucas Silva lad that's getting plenty of gametime which i was surprised at as i didn't even know him up until he signed. Surely Khedira for one will be leaving, they'd hardly be stupid enough to let Modric go too would they?  :o

Billys Boots

Kroos, particularly, looks like he wants to be anywhere else. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Thewildcat

yes 1 goal this season is a poor return for a world cup winner. Khedira, IIarramendi,
Arbeloa, Coentrao, Hernandez, will all be out in the summer, i also think we could see 1 from Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema sold this summer to.

Pogba would be a good signing but he might do another season with juvenus as i can see them getting to the semil or futher in the CL .

gallsman

Quote from: Thewildcat on March 23, 2015, 12:19:26 PM
yes 1 goal this season is a poor return for a world cup winner. Khedira, IIarramendi,
Arbeloa, Coentrao, Hernandez, will all be out in the summer, i also think we could see 1 from Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema sold this summer to.

Pogba would be a good signing but he might do another season with juvenus as i can see them getting to the semil or futher in the CL .

Hernandez is only there on loan.

Ilarramendi hasn't been given a chance since he signed but I'd be surprised if he was shipped out. Arbeloa is a back up and won't be missed. Coentrao has actually been good when he's played so they might hang onto him.

If one of the BBC leaves, it won't be Ronaldo or Benzema. I think Benzema is criminally underrated.

Boycey

Real are 7-0 up at home to Granada with 35 mins left, this could end up any score. Ronaldo has 4 already

gallsman

Quote from: Boycey on April 05, 2015, 12:15:09 PM
Real are 7-0 up at home to Granada with 35 mins left, this could end up any score. Ronaldo has 4 already

They needed big performance after their big slump since Christmas. Rodriguez back today too and got an assist. With him and Modric back, they'll still be a serious contender in both the league and CL.

clarshack

Barcelona got it a lot tighter this evening

Thewildcat

Ronaldo got 5 goals at the weekend only needs 1 more for 300 goals for Real,  that is some record in only 5 seasons.

gallsman

Barca won 4-0 earlier and Madrid have been under serious pressure against Rayo for the first hour. Rayo probably deserve to be in the lead but Real starting to get on top and Ronaldo was harshly booked for a dive that should have been a penalty.

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on April 08, 2015, 10:20:03 PM
Barca won 4-0 earlier and Madrid have been under serious pressure against Rayo for the first hour. Rayo probably deserve to be in the lead but Real starting to get on top and Ronaldo was harshly booked for a dive that should have been a penalty.

And there he is right on cue.... Real really need the win tonight or it might just be beyond them.