Bullseye

Started by Stalin, July 26, 2007, 10:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stalin

Best tv show ever?

Best online game ever? http://wedigtv.com/bullseye/
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

girt_giggler

used to love on Bullseye when they didnt win the big prize it was always rubbed in their face what they could of won - next thing out comes a big speed boat or whatever it was. then Jim coming out with, 'youve not won that, take it away lads take it away.  ;D

An Fear Rua

It was always a speedboat or something equally as luxury when they lost, and a load of Pre Ikea furniture when they won.

One thing always used to bug me, what the f**k was a pie eating ferret rearing real ale drinking lancastrian that lived in a 3 bed terrace in Preston going to do with a f**king speedboat?
Its Grim up North

southdown

[One thing always used to bug me, what the f**k was a pie eating ferret rearing real ale drinking lancastrian that lived in a 3 bed terrace in Preston going to do with a f**king speedboat?
[/quote]

sell it and buy more ferrets and a few pigeons!

inisceithleann

I used to love bullseye when it was on the telly, and of course it lead to a dart board being bought as soon as christmas came about. darts is a game i still like playing and probably doesn't get the recognition it deserves because of the pub culture associated with it. at the minute the battle between phil 'the power' taylor and raymond 'barney' van barneveld is great to watch.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

girt_giggler

Watched Barney getting beat last night in the world matchplay.  competition is good now since Barney switched associations.  also saw that young dutch fella they have high hopes for, van gweert or something like that - been very impressed watching him. quickest dart thrower ive seen in a long time too

inisceithleann

Quote from: girt_giggler on July 27, 2007, 11:25:12 AM
Watched Barney getting beat last night in the world matchplay.  competition is good now since Barney switched associations.  also saw that young dutch fella they have high hopes for, van gweert or something like that - been very impressed watching him. quickest dart thrower ive seen in a long time too

I think in time nearly everyone will transfer over to the PDC, all the best players are there now. I mean when the BDO world championships are on BBC at start of the year could you be bothered watching it? Only a handful of decent ones are left there, Woolfy Adams being one i think. I'd love to go to one of those events like the matchplay in blackpool, but lager louts could be a problem. Does the PDC have many big events in Ireland?
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth