Quick thinking

Started by Boycey, April 03, 2015, 11:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

I couldn't figure what thread to put this in so I made a new one  :D

This is fecking brilliant

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/02/gibraltar-u16s-macedonia-goal-celebrations

gallsman

Quote from: Boycey on April 03, 2015, 11:27:38 AM
I couldn't figure what thread to put this in so I made a new one  :D

This is fecking brilliant

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/02/gibraltar-u16s-macedonia-goal-celebrations

Outstanding! Reminds me of a Leverkusen (I think) game a few years ago. Hans-Jorg Butt, the keeper, was their penalty taker and scored. He cantered back up the field, celebrating at the same time. Opposition kicked off and lobbed him.

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

BennyCake

Idiots.

On subject of celebrating, why didn't Ireland get back quicker v Poland last week? 4 mins left to win the game and they're pissing about in the corner.

magpie seanie

omagh_gael

Funny, however, a bit dickish of the referee not to inform the Macedonian team he was restarting the game. Clearly he was within the rules to do so but he just fucked up a major milestone in those young lads careers!

Hardy

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 03, 2015, 04:18:10 PM
Funny, however, a bit dickish of the referee not to inform the Macedonian team he was restarting the game. Clearly he was within the rules to do so but he just fucked up a major milestone in those young lads careers!

He did them a favour. It'll be  a good life lesson for them on the merits of concentration in sport and the perils of aping the gobshites on TV.

DuffleKing

maigheo

Was watching a soccer game on TV one evening and my mother who has no clue about sports commented that she could not understand why teams,after they score have this big celebration in the corner as the other team could go down and score while they were celebrating.Had a good laugh to myself but after seeing that clip maybe it is me that does not have a clue about sport :) :) :) :) :) :)