Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

lurganblue

D- for me. Obviously my pre selection was sh*te!

Lone Shark

My bad - mental few weeks.

I won't promise to make a draft, but if the "C" is going ahead, I'll enter the Biffs for another year absolutely. Tis a different email all right, but I won't rely on that excuse!

AZOffaly

Lads, C championship has 9 players. Invite sent to L'Esprit de Biff to make it 10. If he can join today, draft tomorrow at 9.30pm....

AZOffaly

Lone Shark joined, so draft TONIGHT at 9.30pm..... Draft order randomised just now...

1.       Georgetown G...
2.       Faithful Tur...
3.       Bear You To ...
4.       hegan's helmets
5.       Armagh (Gas)...
6.       Rg3 mickey2h...
7.       david's Supe...
8.       Geezers 49ers
9.       Troy PolaMayo
10.       Lone Shark's...

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Oraisteach

Mayo4Sam

Kauai's some serious scoring between Coolera and Savage Bears while I look like getting away with a win for the second lowest score

Mi-adh
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

gallsman

Looking for some advice for my ESPN league. I have three spots to fill - RB2, WR2 and FLX. I have four candidates:

Kenyan Drake
Chris Thompson
JuJu Smith-Schuster
Demaryius Thomas

The points projections suggest Drake, JuJu and Thomas but I find it hard to ignore Thompson after how good he looked last week and he awful the Colts' D is.

Thoughts?

Oraisteach

Gallsman, I see your dilemma because there's not a lot to choose between them.  Though I'd probably go with Shuster, Thomas and Drake myself, I also believe that the points predictions are not carved in stone and that in cases like this you should go with your gut. If he has a great day and he's sitting on your bench, you'll kick yourself. So, assuming you go with Thompson, I'd probably bench Drake, but then again my opinions are about as reliable as my postman—i.e. not at all. Good luck.

The Iceman

REDEMPTION!
Hammered in week 1, come back and beat the #1 in week 2 with a score to beat anyone in the league and still don't have my first round draft pick  - LeBolllox Bell - active yet.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gallsman

Quote from: Oraisteach on September 13, 2018, 06:53:54 PM
Gallsman, I see your dilemma because there's not a lot to choose between them.  Though I'd probably go with Shuster, Thomas and Drake myself, I also believe that the points predictions are not carved in stone and that in cases like this you should go with your gut. If he has a great day and he's sitting on your bench, you'll kick yourself. So, assuming you go with Thompson, I'd probably bench Drake, but then again my opinions are about as reliable as my postman—i.e. not at all. Good luck.

So I played Thomas, Thompson and Drake.

Juju, Kealan Cole and Fitzmagic all sitting on my bench cost me the game.

lurganblue

Feck i left some amount of points on the bench against the Rossies!

Mayo4Sam

Cam is on his holidays this weekend so I've drafted in Baker Mayfield @Oakland
Believe the hype!
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me