Winehouse Arrested in Norway

Started by Snowed Under, October 19, 2007, 02:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowed Under

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/1019/winehousea.html

Shock, horror, unreal  ::) - is anyone else sick to death of hearing about this woman?

Star Spangler

ziggysego

Between her and Pete Doherty..... just throw them in jail. How many second, third chances can two people get?
Testing Accessibility

marty88

Good job, maybe we wont have to listen to a new song for a bit longer.
"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

thejuice

Its funny,. as famous as they are I have yet to hear an Amy Whorehouse or Pete Doherety song. I like music, although I never listen to the radio except for selected programmes so thats probably why. I avoid chart music anyway its absolute dung.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Puckoon

Its tripe, but its some of the better tripe out there in the charts. Its no ballad of jed Clampit, thats for sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD5sahXoj0U

mannix

She is one of a lot of "celebrities" that like to be in the spotlight despite perhaps lacking talent.Jessica and ashlee simpson too but jessica is welcome in the news anyday with those cans.
When you see gwen steffani or mariah carey singing you realise how poor britney,amy and co are and why they have tyo stay in the news or fade away.

Jack_Black

have to agree ziggy, put the both of them away and throw away the key

who really cares about them.

bennydorano

Her music's pretty good IMo.  She was actually a bit tasty when she had a bit of beef on her!

screenexile

They're actually both pretty good artsists. Winehouse has a cracking voice and rehab and her version of the Zutons 'Valerie' with Mark Ronson is excellent.

As for Doherty though he hasn't produced anything of note since the Libertines and even then I thought they were overrated anyway but still had some good stuff and apparently represent a generation of music in Engerlund!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

Quote from: bennydorano on October 19, 2007, 04:09:53 PM
Her music's pretty good IMo.  She was actually a bit tasty when she had a bit of beef on her!

Ditto, very talented and a refreshing change from the usual shite we hear these days, fucked up girl though.
Ask me holy bollix