Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoUpTwoDown

I see our own STG is taking an absolute pasting on another form of Social Media. And it's good to see. True gaels, all over the county, are sick of the putrid that he posts over and over again. To even have Tyrone Gael in his name is laughable. That man is no Tyrone Gael. Roll on next Sunday where all good Tyrone men, women and children can unite together in a great day for our communities and County as a whole.

RedHand88

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on August 25, 2018, 09:12:25 PM
I see our own STG is taking an absolute pasting on another form of Social Media. And it's good to see. True gaels, all over the county, are sick of the putrid that he posts over and over again. To even have Tyrone Gael in his name is laughable. That man is no Tyrone Gael. Roll on next Sunday where all good Tyrone men, women and children can unite together in a great day for our communities and County as a whole.

Link? Pm me if you want

Jim Bob

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 26, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

Link? Pm me if you want

Me too if possible? Total gipe

southtyronegael

wise up you clown. I take responsibility for everything I say on here, but do not try to link me with someone else's comment elsewhere, especially when you haven't a shred of proof it was me. Shame on you fella.

Jayop

That audio from off the ball is great, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the show tonight.

RedHand88

Quote from: Jayop on August 26, 2018, 12:55:40 PM
That audio from off the ball is great, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the show tonight.

No worries. I never realised Hubs family tragedy was the same summer as Paul McGirr. He's been through alot.

Thebigdog

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 26, 2018, 01:27:37 PM
Quote from: Jayop on August 26, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

No worries. I never realised Hubs family tragedy was the same summer as Paul McGirr. He's been through alot.
A notorious stretch on the A4 at cabragh. Two young brothers who played for the Galbally pearses club also died on it which could have been around the same time or after.

Jayop

Didn't know any of that either. Shocking time for them.

Thebigdog

Quote from: southtyronegael on August 26, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
wise up you clown. I take responsibility for everything I say on here, but do not try to link me with someone else's comment elsewhere, especially when you haven't a shred of proof it was me. Shame on you fella.
LOL. I see that Facebook post has now got 135 likes and a lot of Tyrone support liking it. Not exactly a pasting! Of course we ve got the usual bunch of losers on going around in circles about  'mickeys three All Ireland s' lol

BennyHarp

Quote from: Thebigdog on August 26, 2018, 06:24:42 PM
LOL. I see that Facebook post has now got 135 likes and a lot of Tyrone support liking it. Not exactly a pasting! Of course we ve got the usual bunch of losers on going around in circles about  'mickeys three All Ireland s' lol

Well done lads. 135 likes? You've done yourselves proud. I'm sure none of those likes are from Derry and Armagh either.
That was never a square ball!!

Jim Bob

Quote from: Thebigdog on August 26, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

So The Big Dog knows who STG IS........ mirror comes to mind!!!

smort

RedHand88

clarshack