The Real Laoislad

Have to applaud Jagielka and Lesscott today,I thought they were both superb
You'll Never Walk Alone.

kumquat

Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Mr. Nakata

Another comfortable draw against the dirties. Only for a goalkeeping error, think we would have won that game. Our 2 central defenders must surely have impressed Capello, they were both superb. Credit were credits due though, Gerrard was excellent again. The rotund Spanish waiter will have nightmares about zonal defending tonight. I'd be disgusted if I was koppite. That is schoolboy stuff. We need to get 2 or 3 new faces in, Castillo looked shattered after 15 minutes. 2 teenagers introduced as well. As long as we have Arteta and big Fellaini back for the replay, I think we have a great chance.

boojangles

I dont know of any Everton Supporters club around TBH,not even in Dublin.We are a rare breed I think Fox.
Jags has definitely been immense for us since he signed.We bought him as a defensive midfielder I believe.Moyes has turned him into an International quality Centre half.Cappello has to give him a chance.

Mr. Nakata

The game against United has been confirmed for 5:30pm Sat 31st January. This will clash with the Tyrone game at Croker, but it's a good excuse to get down to Dublin early. Should get to see the first half at least and maybe a bit of the second as well. Fagan's will be lively. United are having an injury crisis at the moment though we rarely cause them many problems.

kumquat

superb stuff, one team went out to win that match and one team didn't.
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

Gabriel_Hurl

fair do's tonight

What's the story on that Gosling lad?

Mr. Nakata

Great result for our boys tonight. If that had of went to pens, we were out. Gosling is a youngster signed from Plymouth last year, cost us 1.5m and is a good prospect for the future. Thought him and Rodwell both done well when introduced. Koppites can have little complaint. Lucas's 1st yellow was dubious but the pool looked just as knackered as we did. Don't think they'll be that bothered about being knocked out of the cup right enough. For toffees, this is a sweet evening. Glorious in fact.....

ziggysego

I'd have thought the fox would have been in gee by now.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 24, 2009, 06:57:32 PM
Yo! Mr Bojagles... I'd fight to midnight. I'm on a roll since you enticed me into this site. Two weeks ago said Everton 2 Hull 0 and so it came to pass. Then Monday went draw against Liverpool and what do you know... so draw tomorrow and toffees win the replay.

Four out of four  ::) Great result but I think you are right Ziggy about soccer... 120 mins football for one shot on target  Was hard to stay awake... still up and onwards... will give result of Villa FA cup game next week!

longrunsthefox

Mr. Nakata

Toffees starting to motor now. This Brazilian guy looks like a player, though he's cup tied which is a real sickener. Next week's FA cup tie against Villa is such a massive game. Still don't think we'll finish higher than 6th unless the gooners or chelski go into freefall. Villa look strong at the moment.

corn02