GAAboard feuds

Started by Farrandeelin, September 25, 2011, 10:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Might be nothing to these, but laoislad v ross4life for me is an ongoing feud. Also Nally Stand and mayogodhelpus. Anyone else? Fearon v Trevor Hill got nasty too. These are merely from reading posts on the general discussion part of the board.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Minder

Did Trevor Hill get the boot?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Loads of feuds, some craic though, problem is some dickheads take it too serious!! They will try and pull you up on every typo/mistake or whatever gives them reason to stalk you. If you have an opinion (right or wrong) that doesn't go with them then expect the feud
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

4father

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 25, 2011, 10:45:43 PM
Might be nothing to these, but laoislad v ross4life for me is an ongoing feud. Also Nally Stand and mayogodhelpus. Anyone else? Fearon v Trevor Hill got nasty too. These are merely from reading posts on the general discussion part of the board.

Worst thing is though that some of these eejits have two different usernames and argue with themselves ffs.

Tony Baloney

I wouldn't be surprised if Fearon was Trevor Hill.

TO and all those other Commies like Muppet.

Sheehy and mylestheslasher.

Evil Genius and Ulick.

Pints and Five Times.

ExiledGael

Pints and Five Times got really nasty from what I remember.
Probably the worst I've seen on here. Pints can draw them in.

Orangemac

Quote from: 4father on September 25, 2011, 10:53:07 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 25, 2011, 10:45:43 PM

Worst thing is though that some of these eejits have two different usernames and argue with themselves ffs.
Cheaper than a shrink

Farrandeelin

Flameboy used be good craic.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 25, 2011, 11:06:04 PM
For the veterans here, Tony Fearon aka The Real Tony Fearon vs. 5Sams, Bummer, and many others not from Armagh

Flameboy vs. Everyone!

Hardstation vs. the admins

Gnevin vs. the board

An Fear Rua (not the last poster with that handle) vs. those fed up with him spamming his articles

Armagh and Tyrone posters vs. those not from Armagh and Tyrone.
Forgot about Glasnevin and Tankie.

Orior

Sometimes I'd like to punch Orior.

Signed,
Mrs Orior
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

Pints v 5Times got very vicious.
Testing Accessibility

screenexile

medaspaulmcgrath had a few feuds with the Utd heads until he got barred. Some of his posts got them really rattled!

INDIANA has been trying to draw me into a feud basically for what Milltown Row has said above.

If you're long enough on the board you can spot it fairly early and not get sucked in.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 25, 2011, 10:53:30 PMEvil Genius and Ulick.
I 've never "feuded" with Ulick.

At least, not like with that fcuker Donagh... ::)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 25, 2011, 10:51:26 PM
Loads of feuds, some craic though, problem is some d**kheads take it too serious!! They will try and pull you up on every typo/mistake or whatever gives them reason to stalk you. If you have an opinion (right or wrong) that doesn't go with them then expect the feud

You should've added a full stop to that.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

For me its about 25% serious, 25% WUM and 50% a bit of a laugh. I think poor Nally takes it all too serious.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.