BBC Presenter ‘Scandal’

Started by Dougal Maguire, July 11, 2023, 11:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eire90

what allegations came out agaisnt wooten 

mrdeeds

The Dan Wooton stuff all over twitter. A horrible person even if not true. Caroline Flack's suicide should have taken him of air forever.

Milltown Row2

I just find it bizarre that these people, who work in this industry, who know all about the workings of the press, have reported and interviewed countless people who have been caught out by phone tapping and covert operations by media and feel that they will be grand!!

There is stupid and then there is Huw and Phil
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 14, 2023, 11:59:27 AM
Quote from: Jim Bob on July 14, 2023, 08:40:08 AM
Lost count of the number of 'celebrities' who have claimed that they 'considered taking their own life' when they got themselves into some handling !
Mind you Caroline Flack RIP wasn't bluffing.

And the Sun Editor who hounded her has went to ground as it now turns out he's loads of skeletons in the auld closet!

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 14, 2023, 01:08:08 PM
I just find it bizarre that these people, who work in this industry, who know all about the workings of the press, have reported and interviewed countless people who have been caught out by phone tapping and covert operations by media and feel that they will be grand!!

There is stupid and then there is Huw and Phil

Same logic that applied to Jimmy Saville, everyone knew what he was at but he was too big to fall, plus who he might bring down with him.....

imtommygunn

Schofield's took a long time to come through. Dunno any timelines on the edwards stuff.

Saville wielded enough power over people. Different league of stuff really and for me it's pretty disturbing it took him dying for it to come out.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 14, 2023, 07:39:39 PM
Schofield's took a long time to come through. Dunno any timelines on the edwards stuff.

Saville wielded enough power over people. Different league of stuff really and for me it's pretty disturbing it took him dying for it to come out.

Completely different era altogether, nod and a wink and people turned a blind eye.

But these guys are seemed to just high on power! Blinded, foolish, stupid or all three to think they'll be safe with their actions

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eamonnca1

Celebrities in the UK are too powerful. They seem to feel unassailable and nothing good comes out of it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 14, 2023, 09:36:27 PM
Celebrities in the UK are too powerful. They seem to feel unassailable and nothing good comes out of it.

It's a good thing those powerful celebrities in the USA are so nice  ;D

imtommygunn

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 14, 2023, 09:36:27 PM

The media make them like that though so they can then do what they are doing now.

It's ridiculous.

red hander

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 13, 2023, 09:19:56 PM
Looks like that slimeball Dan Wootton is on the cancelled list.

Love to see that bastard brought down. Odious ****.

ONeill

As long as it's not illegal (Oscar Wilde might argue), what interest do we have in others' private lives?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

imtommygunn

Exactly this. Couldn't give a shite.

That boy wooton is a piece of work. Hopefully he's finished.

manfromdelmonte

Classic Tory distraction techniques via the Sun

Look over here, don't report what the Tories have been up to

Kidder81

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on July 15, 2023, 09:33:05 AM
Classic Tory distraction techniques via the Sun

Look over here, don't report what the Tories have been up to

Aye even though the bbc were about to report it too  :o