Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Therealdonald on February 14, 2018, 12:38:43 AM
What happened him finance wise last year?

He's a pharmacist, works freelance in Dublin. No work = no money.

Fuzzman

How bad is his knee?
Can he not walk on it. Maybe he can still work.

What's happened Ronan McNamee this year (and last)?

southtyronegael

Heard mc namee and mark Bradley have fell out of favour with mickey. Both caught boozing after one of the Wednesday sigerson games.

tiempo

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 14, 2018, 03:20:25 PM
Heard mc namee and mark Bradley have fell out of favour with mickey. Both caught boozing after one of the Wednesday sigerson games.

Caught? I know Sparky looks young but he's of age. Was Mickey hiding in the bushes/back of the Hatfield or something? Is it a team of monks he wants? Lord help them, training ground fodder 2018 if you get on the wrong side of the Godly one.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: tiempo on February 14, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

Caught? I know Sparky looks young but he's of age. Was Mickey hiding in the bushes/back of the Hatfield or something? Is it a team of monks he wants? Lord help them, training ground fodder 2018 if you get on the wrong side of the Godly one.

Wouldn't be hard to catch, its all over the different forms of social media some of the house parties being held after UUJ victories.  I say fair play to the lads, there students enjoy these days, savour the victories.  If you cant enjoy the big victories why play football?
Living the dream!!!

Club boi

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on February 14, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
Quote from: tiempo on February 14, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

Wouldn't be hard to catch, its all over the different forms of social media some of the house parties being held after UUJ victories.  I say fair play to the lads, there students enjoy these days, savour the victories.  If you cant enjoy the big victories why play football?

100 Tyrone GAA

This is whats wrong with the GAA right now, we keep forgetting its an amateur sport with lifestyles still to live. You play for the enjoyment and take enough bad days, so when a good win comes along I believe it should be celebrated also

redhandefender

Lads, this is gathering pace and its coming from one of the most unreliable sources i have ever read on this especially when it comes to harte. As far as i can see they both came on at the weekend?

redzone

Quote from: redhandefender on February 14, 2018, 07:11:25 PM
Lads, this is gathering pace and its coming from one of the most unreliable sources i have ever read on this especially when it comes to harte. As far as i can see they both came on at the weekend?
Sure mcnamee started against Galway as well. Same people seem to hate Harte that much they will keep making shit up. Ive already had to pull another poster into line on his fibs on Harte
In all of hartes years he's never called a drink ban. Mugsy was saying recently that his biggest regret was not giving it the best of his ability. He could have been one of the all time greats.

southtyronegael

It happened the week of the Dublin game. Both were dropped. Mc namee playin shite anyway and hard to know where Bradley stands. I'm not stirring btw, just someone asked about mc namee.

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 14, 2018, 08:15:26 PM
It happened the week of the Dublin game. Both were dropped. Mc namee playin shite anyway and hard to know where Bradley stands. I'm not stirring btw, just someone asked about mc namee.

You are making up crap, wise up and grow up you clown

In hiding

Quote from: redhandefender on February 14, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

You are making up crap, wise up and grow up you clown

Censorship at its finest

southtyronegael

well if its lies im telling then its lies i was told. but this guy a student in the uni and knows the craic.

Tyrone Dreamer

Given Bradley didn't start against Galway how was he dropped for the Dublin game? McNamee got took off early in the Galway game after a poor display by his standards. That was more than likely the reason he got dropped. But sure carry on making up whatever stories suit your agenda.

skeog

Ronan substituted last night for UUJ maybe its just poor form.

southtyronegael

Mickey in the Irish news today talking about media with an anti Tyrone 'agenda'. He would be safer sayin nothin.