The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

No TAA, Milner at right back. I know Rashford would have probably been told to go at TAA but will Milner be able to keep him quieter?

ardtole

Maybe Fabinho at right back and Milner in midfield?

Hound

Jeez, Salah needs to get the finger out. Very poor first 25.

With United injuries and Milner booked, I'd be very tempted to get TAA on sooner rather than later.

J70

Poor second half so far from Liverpool. Very sloppy.

Hound

Quote from: J70 on February 24, 2019, 03:25:13 PM
Poor second half so far from Liverpool. Very sloppy.
A painful watch!

gawa316

J70

United sat back, defended well and looked the more likely on the break. Liverpool much too sloppy and loose with the passing. Draw a fair result.

Over the Bar

Christ your lot are now dung.  Better improve or it will be 29 years without a title.  ;D

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on February 24, 2019, 04:00:46 PM
Brutal performance
Only seen the second half. Worrying performance alright. 
United parked the bus and we weren't good enough to break them down.Salah was dreadful but Shaw was excellent against him in fairness.
Still top of the league though which is all that matters and and that's arguably our hardest away game of the season now over. 
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

TabClear

Point at OT is always a decent result but that was brutal watching. If teams just sit deep in two rows of 4 against Liverpool its a real struggle to break them down. Could really do with a player who can strike a few long range goals. Mane and Salah really poor. I would have had taa on early to bomb on down the wing.

It's hard to see how this team dominated and scored so many goals in the back half of last season. Still in our hands but a really difficult game on wed night.

J70

Whatever happens this season they definitely have to strengthen the squad and have some options when things aren't going well.