FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

laoislad

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 14, 2017, 09:08:27 PM
Sums up Ireland. Hope the ball out over the sideline.
Too many Nordies on the team dragging us down with their stone age defensive hoof ball.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

StGallsGAA

Has Michael O'Neill signed that Scotland contract as yet....? ???

BennyCake

Quote from: Syferus on November 14, 2017, 08:53:08 PM
I didn't want to go to Russia anyways.

Me neither. I haven't told my sister about it.

longballin

Cunny Funt

JoG2

Quote from: StGallsGAA on November 14, 2017, 09:10:32 PM
Has Michael O'Neill signed that Scotland contract as yet....? ???

Can he cross the ball past the first defender? Successfully waltz past a winger out of defence? Perform a basic triangle of passes with team mates to get out of trouble, create space? Etc etc.. If so, get him on!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

weareros

The arrogance of many Irish supporters was shocking when we drew Denmark. Thry've given us a good football lesson tonight. We've limited players and a management team that have no vision. Worst of all we have to endure them for another campaign.

laoislad

Liverpool should sign Ward. He'd fit right in.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Jeepers Creepers

Itchy

MCGeady was a bizarre substitution at 2-1 when you leave Murphy on and long on the bench. Should be the end of o Neill now.

shark

Quote from: weareros on November 14, 2017, 09:16:42 PM
The arrogance of many Irish supporters was shocking when we drew Denmark. Thry've given us a good football lesson tonight. We've limited players and a management team that have no vision. Worst of all we have to endure them for another campaign.

It wasn't so much arrogance, as delight that it wasn't Croatia or Italy. I didn't hear many saying they expected to win, just that we had a better chance that we would have against the aforementioned