Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: jcpen on Today at 08:51:47 PMDeserved lead for the the toffees at halftime.If Everton had put as much effort into the rest of the season they wouldn't be where they are  ;D 
Liverpool missing some great chances as has happened so many times in games this season.

Same old story. As shite as Liverpool were for half an hour, they really should be ahead in this match. Title chance blown through missed easy chances.

Gael85

Liverpool will win this 2/3-1.

jcpen

This is one of my 3 usernames.

AustinPowers

It's over to you  now Arsenal,  to defeat the state sponsored Death Star

jcpen

Quote from: AustinPowers on Today at 09:21:11 PMIt's over to you  now Arsenal,  to defeat the state sponsored Death Star
Only two horses left alright but can't see City losing it from here unfortunately.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Quote from: J70 on Today at 08:56:24 PM
Quote from: jcpen on Today at 08:51:47 PMDeserved lead for the the toffees at halftime.If Everton had put as much effort into the rest of the season they wouldn't be where they are  ;D 
Liverpool missing some great chances as has happened so many times in games this season.

Same old story. As shite as Liverpool were for half an hour, they really should be ahead in this match. Title chance blown through missed easy chances.

Surprised at how many are just going through the motions with a title at stake.

jcpen

Deserved win for Everton. If they played like that every week they would be in the mix for European places.
Liverpool's form has really fallen off a cliff the last few weeks.
At least the new manager will have Champions League football for next season.

Hope everyone who filled their boots at HT betting on a Liverpool win now know how foolish gambling is... ;)

Captain Obvious

A bad night for jcpen who loves Liverpool and hates Everton so to see Liverpool lose and Everton win in the same night.. 

It was a league title to lose for Liverpool and now they need a few snookers to win it.

Milltown Row2

That's the quad done then
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: jcpen on Today at 09:57:59 PMDeserved win for Everton. If they played like that every week they would be in the mix for European places.
Liverpool's form has really fallen off a cliff the last few weeks.
At least the new manager will have Champions League football for next season.

Hope everyone who filled their boots at HT betting on a Liverpool win now know how foolish gambling is... ;)

They've still created more than enough chances to win almost all those games though. I'd say the finishing has fallen off a cliff. Salah and Nunez in particular look hopelessly out of form.

jcpen

Quote from: Captain Obvious on Today at 10:00:12 PMA bad night for jcpen who loves Liverpool and hates Everton so to see Liverpool lose and Everton win in the same night.. 

It was a league title to lose for Liverpool and now they need a few snookers to win it.
;D