Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

Quote from: Gaffer on June 18, 2017, 01:48:16 PM
Gooch has had the teeth whitened!

3 piece in that heat.

BennyCake

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 18, 2017, 01:34:59 PM
Will we see Cake this year - I miss his theories on triangles!

Yes, I'm here  ;)

omaghjoe

Fuk me I though Dessie Dolan was alright a few years back but he's friggin useless. Like listening to paint dry too

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: omaghjoe on June 18, 2017, 02:53:58 PM
Fuk me I though Dessie Dolan was alright a few years back but he's friggin useless. Like listening to paint dry too

I like Dessie but he's definitely on his way to developing into the new Martin Carney.

Tubberman

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on June 18, 2017, 02:58:33 PM

I like Dessie but he's definitely on his way to developing into the new Martin Carney.

Big smiley head on him - and not much else going on
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

smelmoth

rte sport obviously happy to employ a commentator who doesn't know the black card rule

trileacman

Don't know what w**ker you were subjected to but Peter Mc ginnity was on RTÉ radio 1 and he was fantastic. He needs to be doing co-commentator for the Ulster final imo.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Beffs

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on June 18, 2017, 02:58:33 PM

He really is. It's cliche afte cliche, with little analysis of any real depth...which is the whole point of having a former player on. I have no idea why he gets so many high profile gigs doing match commentary too. Why not give Tomas O'Se or Ciaran Whelan or Oisin McConville a shot at it too? Don't just limit them to doing the studio punditry. They'd offer a lot more imo.

macdanger2

Quote from: trileacman on June 24, 2017, 10:52:45 PM
Don't know what w**ker you were subjected to but Peter Mc ginnity was on RTÉ radio 1 and he was fantastic. He needs to be doing co-commentator for the Ulster final imo.

Yeah, he Was good

mrdeeds

Duckquay

Dolan absolutely shocking. He was previewing on the radio Friday morning, complete drivel just. I know there are time constraints but he was just shocking

mrdeeds

Jaysus Pat loves a stat.

imtommygunn

Teaching us about politics and football now.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Someone should have a word with Kevin about Monaghan and Donegal no longer being top teams, but he was ok otherwise.

From the Bunker