Derry
Fermanagh
Longford
Offaly
Sligo
Westmeath
Wexford

naka

if predictions are right and Fermanagh, Armagh, Longford and Westmeath win it will be an interesting last few games with 3 teams on 6pts and one on 8pts, the three on six play each other so it gives these games a bit of championship bite, with Fermanagh also playing Armagh they have the toughest run in on paper .

Croí na hÉireann

Are the Sligo lads alright for directions Sunday? It's only been 30 years since they've visited, 29 since we beat them in the league, lots of ground to be made up.

https://westmeathgaa.ie/westmeath-footballers-look-to-maintain-their-promotion-seeking-momentum/
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Shamrock Shore

Weekend Predictions:

Sat

Fermanagh v Derry Fermanagh

Sun

Westmeath v Sligo Westmeath
Longford v Wexford Longford
Offaly v Armagh Armagh

Nothing too controversial there in my predictions.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on February 23, 2018, 03:40:38 PM
Are the Sligo lads alright for directions Sunday? It's only been 30 years since they've visited, 29 since we beat them in the league, lots of ground to be made up.

https://westmeathgaa.ie/westmeath-footballers-look-to-maintain-their-promotion-seeking-momentum/

Unfortunately I won't be making the trip. Will have to rely on the vagaries of Ocean FM's commentary. What's your local radio station Croi....might listen via them instead.

Funny sequence there with so all games in the last 30 years in Sligo venues. Hope we can keep the winning run going....badly need some points.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 23, 2018, 03:44:36 PM
Weekend Predictions:

Sat

Sun

Offaly v Armagh Armagh

Would agree with those predictions

illdecide

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 23, 2018, 03:59:32 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 23, 2018, 03:44:36 PM
Weekend Predictions:

Sat

Sun

Offaly v Armagh Armagh

Would agree with those predictions
+1
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: magpie seanie on February 23, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on February 23, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

Unfortunately I won't be making the trip. Will have to rely on the vagaries of Ocean FM's commentary. What's your local radio station Croi....might listen via them instead.

Funny sequence there with so all games in the last 30 years in Sligo venues. Hope we can keep the winning run going....badly need some points.

Midlands Radio 3, Will O'Callaghan in the studio is very good, does a bit with Off The Ball now as well. Gerry Russell probably providing the agricultural commentary, although he's taking the Tony O'Donoghue approach to post match interviews these days. https://soundcloud.com/midlandssport/performance-today-wasnt-good-enough
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Wildweasel74

Ah results; i drown my sorrows in the enniskillen clubhouse before the game lol

DuffleKing

FIrst game after the break. This is traditionally the graveyard of the punters as teams improve and results are skewed from form.

Wildweasel74

Let me know when the Derry Team turn up !!!

FermGael

Fermanagh 1-12 Derry 1-03 at HT.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

twohands!!!

Quote from: FermGael on February 24, 2018, 07:43:01 PM
Fermanagh 1-12 Derry 1-03 at HT.

Were Fermanagh playing with the wind?

Wildweasel74

Fermanagh twice as fit: are playing actual men not cubs, and by far got the strongest midfield in Ulster! But dont worry our Goalkeeper will still kick it out to midfield all nite long@ Derry v Wexford the game to see whos going to Division 4!@

Wildweasel74

There aint no wind!!and its aint the goalkeepers fault: i presume hes playing to instruction!

FermGael

No.  They are playing in third gear.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered