GAAGO where are you?

Started by sligoman2, May 03, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Puckoon on February 28, 2015, 06:14:45 PM
Anyone have a promo code for this or any US based posters using it? I'd like to give it a go but for the price I'd like to make sure it's a great deal better than the old setanta broadband

I find it very unreliable, constantly buffering every few seconds.  They tell me it's my ISP, but I stream other stuff with no problem.   A friend of mine uses it, and it works for him just fine...so I guess it depends.

BennyHarp

I think those adverts will be a bit annoying as the year progresses. Who are the Sexton sisters?
That was never a square ball!!

qz

GAAGO has the worst streaming of any video site I use. Frustrating is an understatement, when you try to get into the momentum of a match. Stream interrupts nearly every minute. This happens on no other site I use for video.
Anyone  have similar experience?

Ohtoohtobe

Quote from: qz on March 01, 2015, 01:41:11 AM
GAAGO has the worst streaming of any video site I use. Frustrating is an understatement, when you try to get into the momentum of a match. Stream interrupts nearly every minute. This happens on no other site I use for video.
Anyone  have similar experience?

Mine's not quite that bad but it's not great either. Maybe a serious freeze every five minutes or so.
I really resent the amount this service costs. I think the reason it leaves such a bad taste is that they make out they're running the service out of the goodness of their hearts.

Puckoon

That's ny mind settled until GAAGO convince me otherwise. $179 isn't worth wasting if there's concern over the quality

Thanks

The Iceman

front row sports is as good as you are going to get online i think
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Puckoon on March 01, 2015, 03:49:12 AM
That's ny mind settled until GAAGO convince me otherwise. $179 isn't worth wasting if there's concern over the quality

Thanks

Why not try it for yourself for one game (10euro)?  If it doesn't work, they will refund it for you (though they make you jump through a few hoops first).

snoopdog

Quote from: The Iceman on March 01, 2015, 04:18:02 AM
does front row show gaa?

ballinaman

Quote from: snoopdog on March 01, 2015, 12:31:22 PM
does front row show gaa?
Just download Hola and it changes your IP automatically and you can watch it off the TG4 live player..

maigheo

Quote from: Puckoon on March 01, 2015, 03:49:12 AM

Thanks
I think the price is 160 dollars right now.I had it last year and also have it this year and have been very happy with the service.Customer service is very good and they get back to you within minutes after you contact them.For me well worth the money

joemamas

Should change name to GAAStop and GO, brutal today, anybody else having problems

Puckoon

160€, 173$

Might try a 10€ game to see how it runs

Thanks

maigheo

Jell 0 Biafra

If you're happy enough to wait until after the game is over and watch it then, GAAGo works just fine.  Very choppy/bufferey when watching live, in my experience.

The Iceman

Quote from: snoopdog on March 01, 2015, 12:31:22 PM
does front row show gaa?
You can stream channels through it  - sky sports and RTE  I've watched both. Quality isn't HD or even fully clear SD but it's as good as you'll get for free online.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight