St Enda's GAC Glengormley.

Started by playwiththewind1st, March 15, 2007, 01:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is the Underhand Bapmuncher the greatest Glengormley Gael ever??

No way, that's Big Gavan
1 (100%)
The Underhand Bapmuncher tends to be full of his own importance
0 (0%)
Ask his secretary, he doesn't answer such trivia
0 (0%)
Couldn't make a sandwich if he tried
0 (0%)
He's the best thing in the club in 51 years
0 (0%)
Votail Underhand Bapmuncher he does an gno
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

playwiththewind1st

Am starting a new thread on here, cos the Administrator of www.stendas.com is a friend of the "Underhand Bapmuncher" & censors all posts on the club's message board.

playwiththewind1st

Just confirmed-the "Underhand Bapmuncher" (for he likes his full title & employs a secretary now just to deal with his fan mail) cannot cope with Microsoft Word. Fadas seem to present a particular difficulty.

ECDL course & an Irish 'O' Level next semester for you !!!

As Dr. Smith used to say "Oh the shame, the shame".

Orior

Great pic of big girls blouse Danny McGrinder that website
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

annie

im interested in the youth of gaelic and i would like to know what youth is coming through st. endas from any age-u12 and up. what names can we look out for int he future?

Orior

There's a few good'uns, like young Thompson. I just hope they stay away from the foreign sports
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

playwiththewind1st

I have just set up a new organisation........"Gaels Against Being Silenced Harshly In Their Environment".

G.A.B.S.H.I.T.E. has been set up primarily to promote freedom of speech on the St. Enda's GAC website. The era of Section 31 has returned & we must speak out fearlessly against censorship by ruthless Administrators.

It has also been set up to promote philosophy, cultural discourse and debate (a laudable aim that I'm sure that the Underhand Bapmuncher would be in full agreement with), rather than having people using a GAA club as a means of promoting violent contact sports.

ardal

Is he the Gimp in Pulp Fiction? ;)