hollyoaks - shite story lines!!

Started by achadh gallain, July 18, 2007, 06:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

achadh gallain

Who else think the whole John Paul an craig storyline is crap?? i cant even watch it half the time 2 fellas kissin well before the watershed!!  :o :o could hollyoaks be goin to the dogs a bit?!?!  ???  :(

Mentalman

Quote from: achadh gallain on July 18, 2007, 06:56:07 PM
could hollyoaks be goin to the dogs a bit?

Let's be honest it hasn't far to go now does it?  :) It was always really for the Sunday morning hangover, chewing gum for the eyes, and harmless eye candy for both sexes. Still when the twins went out of it I was devastated!
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

inisceithleann

Aye that's a fair comment. They've dragged the JP and Craig story line out a bit. I find it a bit depressing these days. The story lines are way too serious. Most people who watch it just want a bit of light entertainment but C4 prob feel they have to deal with such issues. The McQueen's are good craic though, especially ditzy Carmel. The perfect girlfriend, she'd never win an argument. ;D
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

SuperSub

Some fine looking girls in Hollyoaks though :o :o

Mentalman

Sorry, still not old enough to be arsed with Corrie, find it very dreary. It's Hollyoaks omnibus or Emmerdale occasionally for me these days.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

southdown

I think the storyline about Hannahs eating disorder is also running far too long. 

Whos the nicest looking girl on hollyoaks????

Louise gets my vote

lynchbhoy

yep
we all watch hollyoaks for the 'storylines'
:-X

Long time dead

Never seen it - are the girls fit then?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

So whose going to have the balls to start the Official Coronation Street thread, or would that be the Continuity Corrie thread?
Tbc....

achadh gallain

I thought John Paul was good craic at the start like all the rest of the mcqueens now hes jus an emotional wee freak who fancies boys.... i like the mcqueens too though that jaqui one does my head in tho.. just reminds me of a 16yr belfast milly whos out to kill everyone for a wkd.. twat..  >:(

The Real Laoislad

Now she's no Debs McGee but this little fox here is the reason i glance at Hollyoaks from time to time

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Balboa

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 20, 2007, 11:52:50 PM
Now she's no Debs McGee but this little fox here is the reason i glance at Hollyoaks from time to time

I wouldnt mind seeing those out of the holsters......

achadh gallain

I really shouldn't of started this thread....  :D