' Lost Posters of 2007'

Started by stew, December 13, 2007, 11:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

off the laces

Quote from: 5 Sams on December 14, 2007, 10:13:20 AM
No 1 hasnt been about much but I can confirm that he's still alive and kicking (usually straight to the opposition though ;))
yeah i think he had to go for an oul colour eye test that red/green thing just does not work for him :)
Keeps 'er' straight

ziggysego

KeadyChick..... I know she's from Armagh, but boy do I miss her. :(
Testing Accessibility

Rav67

SeanSouth

Quote from: Rav67 on December 14, 2007, 05:09:56 PM
Shitzroy
Stranworst

I think Stranworst reappeared very briefly few weeks ago but got the hammer again, most of the posters that got the chop are still lurking under different names i would think.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on December 14, 2007, 09:23:21 AM
Flameboy, Sureyouwill, Gweltyah, longtimedead.

No loss but i suspect he is also back with a different name
You'll Never Walk Alone.

youngfella

what happened to balboa?? northantrim also disappeared too
Pull hard and early

SeanSouth

Quote from: youngfella on December 14, 2007, 05:13:54 PM
what happened to balboa?? northantrim also disappeared too

Balboa got terminated after doing a post about Kevin Mc Gourty, it was a bit rough but there was a lot worse on the Oisin Mc Conville threads, NorthAntrim has not been about for ages.

SeanSouth

Quote from: hardstation on December 14, 2007, 05:15:52 PM
Fionntamhnach made a strange exit. Not long after the Tyrone ladies' run came to an end he started deleting his posts. He then just deleted his account.
Shame as he was about to set me up with the Tyrone Ladies' sub 'keeper. :'(

I thought you have a bird you dirty rat ???:P

muppet

Guy Crouchback
Flying Doctor
Barney (most of the year he was missing)
Easytiger
Magpie Seanie (not his prolific self lately although I have deliberately stayed out of the GPA threads)
The Real Tony Fearon (not the new one)
The MBE/CBE trolls

Who was the guy who posted about the Tyrone team in a hotel in Tipp but quoted some unfortunate girl's email address? I take it he left afterwards.
MWWSI 2017

youngfella

Kevin Mc Gourty has spys everywere then, if he had of played football instead played with the media st gall might have got through. what club was balboa from ?
Pull hard and early

SeanSouth

Quote from: youngfella on December 14, 2007, 05:22:01 PM
Kevin Mc Gourty has spys everywere then, if he had of played football instead played with the media st gall might have got through. what club was balboa from ?

He was from Glenariffe Oisins i think.

Rav67

How do you know when posters have been banned (assuming you don't know them personally)?  The mods should have some sort of name and shame section  ;D

SeanSouth

Quote from: Rav67 on December 14, 2007, 05:23:27 PM
How do you know when posters have been banned (assuming you don't know them personally)?  The mods should have some sort of name and shame section  ;D

Well Balboas was fairly high profile, there was a thread dedicated to it. If someone is banned they are removed from the members list i think.

stew

Just thought of two more.

Keadychick. (ziggy's fantasy woman)
Achagallon.  ( Jim Styne's sis)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

She was a wonderful woman stew. Then she left and blocked me on MSN  :-\
Testing Accessibility