49 (39.5%)
No - Things are fine
55 (44.4%)
No - There should be less moderation
10 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 11, 2018, 10:48:02 PM
If Liverpool win the UCL the mods can retire for a while as the vast majority of complaints are due to overly-sensitive 'pool fans not being able to take a bit of 'schtick over their failure to win as much as a teapot in 7 years and just one pathetic league cup in 11 years.  This leads to either (a) the wee scallys bleating to the mods for the rest of us for laughing at them or (b) them resorting to personal insults and incurring bans.   Bless.

Oh wow - f**king hell lolololololoolololololoolololololololololoololololololololololololololololololololololol

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

laoislad

Only just seen this rant now. Priceless  ;D
What a toolbag.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

sid waddell

Quote from: Windmill abu on May 13, 2018, 08:26:37 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on May 13, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
Quote from: grounded on May 13, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
Quote from: gallsman on May 13, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 13, 2018, 12:35:06 AM
Quote from: gallsman on May 13, 2018, 12:30:18 AM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 13, 2018, 12:12:04 AM
Smile will be on the other side of Eurovision's face tomorrow when they discover every telephone vote cast for Israel reversed the charges

Really? A jews are tight with money joke?
Yes. A bit of light humour. Have you some point to make?

Yes. It was a joke in poor taste that reinforces old antisemitic tropes.

That sort of thing is ok around here though.

Shi#te, thats me in trouble then. Told a similar joke at work last week but it was a scottish person instead.
         Come to think of it, someone else was slagging off Cavan(sorry anyone from Cavan on here) people for being tight during another discussion. I shall be reporting him first thing tomorrow.
Has there been a genocide perpetrated against Scottish people or Cavan people, in which the portrayal of them as "money grabbers" was used to mobilise the widespread, systemic hatred and prejudice against them which enables genocide to happen?

The Halocaust was carried out by the Nazis but the Jews try to make everybody feel guilty for it. Anyone criticizing the Jews is accused of antisemitism to the point that they can carry out atrocities of their own with impunity.

As far as the money grabber title is concerned, it is well deserved

So, is this blatant anti-semitism going to be allowed to stand?

Will this forum's descent into the far right gutter be allowed to continue?

longballin

Quote from: sid waddell on May 14, 2018, 10:24:49 AM
Quote from: Windmill abu on May 13, 2018, 08:26:37 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on May 13, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
Quote from: grounded on May 13, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
Quote from: gallsman on May 13, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 13, 2018, 12:35:06 AM
Quote from: gallsman on May 13, 2018, 12:30:18 AM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 13, 2018, 12:12:04 AM
Smile will be on the other side of Eurovision's face tomorrow when they discover every telephone vote cast for Israel reversed the charges

Really? A jews are tight with money joke?
Yes. A bit of light humour. Have you some point to make?

Yes. It was a joke in poor taste that reinforces old antisemitic tropes.

That sort of thing is ok around here though.

Shi#te, thats me in trouble then. Told a similar joke at work last week but it was a scottish person instead.
         Come to think of it, someone else was slagging off Cavan(sorry anyone from Cavan on here) people for being tight during another discussion. I shall be reporting him first thing tomorrow.
Has there been a genocide perpetrated against Scottish people or Cavan people, in which the portrayal of them as "money grabbers" was used to mobilise the widespread, systemic hatred and prejudice against them which enables genocide to happen?

The Halocaust was carried out by the Nazis but the Jews try to make everybody feel guilty for it. Anyone criticizing the Jews is accused of antisemitism to the point that they can carry out atrocities of their own with impunity.

As far as the money grabber title is concerned, it is well deserved

So, is this blatant anti-semitism going to be allowed to stand?

Will this forum's descent into the far right gutter be allowed to continue?

To suggest a whole ethnic group share the same personality (in this case negative) is racist. I have met many money grabbers who are Irish and of course many who are not.

omaghjoe

Think this needs a bump.
Accusations against Mickey harte and insensitive comments about Cancer need sorted out

Hereiam

Agree. No place for them type of comments on this forum or any forum for that matter

Syferus

Ulster says no to offending Mickey, but yes to not prosecuting rape and rumour and insinuation about a victim.

This place sometime tells you more about itself than it intends to.

tiempo

Quote from: Syferus on September 03, 2018, 11:53:05 PM
Ulster says no to offending Mickey, but yes to not prosecuting rape and rumour and insinuation about a victim.

E.g. once a quisling always a quisling.

Milltown Row2

Jesus lad you're some pup, any chance you get..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

magpie seanie

How about people take responsibility for themselves and don't reply to arseholes most of us have on our ignore lists?

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 04, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

Jesus lad you're some pup, any chance you get..

It's interesting which posters don't like the obvious hypocrisy being pointed out.

omaghjoe

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 04, 2018, 03:06:57 PM
How about people take responsibility for themselves and don't reply to arseholes most of us have on our ignore lists?

I have plenty on my ignore list but the poster on the Mickey Harte is a relative newbie who I never seen posting before and his comments are way beyond the pale.
The mod needs to step in

omaghjoe

And while I am at it, what is going on with personal abuse?

Is it just a case of f**k it now let them tear away? Joining in seems to be the only way I wonder how much we can get away with now?

Its getting worse and worse

magpie seanie

I agree omaghjoe but you can limit the amount of it by just ignoring the obvious ones. The new ones are more difficult I agree and I personally find a lot of the commnets a bit much.

quit yo jibbajabba

im on a watchlist for giving stgalls gaa or someone guff months ago; reported a couple of things since then which were along same lines as my 48hr ban but no response.

and agree. some of the sh1t on here recently is a joke. compared to what I was at its laughable