The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: laoislad on January 28, 2021, 09:59:14 PM
That's more like it, a brilliant performance. Shocked at how easy that was really but Liverpool were really superb.
Matip feckin injured again though along with Fabinho.I'm hoping it's all an elaborate plan by Klopp to get the owners to buy some centre backs.

He didn't even last past half time!

When does the window shut?

Good performance. Plenty of movement and creativity. Hopefully this week the turning point.

From the Bunker

Quote from: J70 on January 28, 2021, 10:02:13 PM
Quote from: laoislad on January 28, 2021, 09:59:14 PM
That's more like it, a brilliant performance. Shocked at how easy that was really but Liverpool were really superb.
Matip feckin injured again though along with Fabinho.I'm hoping it's all an elaborate plan by Klopp to get the owners to buy some centre backs.

He didn't even last past half time!

When does the window shut?

Good performance. Plenty of movement and creativity. Hopefully this week the turning point.

Was dreading this evenings game. That was solid. Great to win pulling up.

West Ham next away, which mean Firmino will score!

GiveItToTheShooters

Business as usual tonight.
Other than that, Fabinho out and Matip is made of crisps. If that doesn't make FSG sign a CB I don't know what will. If we don't, top 4 is best we can hope for.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Liverpool have started with 11 different centre-back partnerships in 20 PL matches.

Van Dijk - Gomez
Van Dijk - Fabinho
Van Dijk - Matip
Gomez - Fabinho
Gomez - Phillips
Gomez - Matip
Fabinho - Matip
Fabinho - Phillips
Fabinho - Williams
Fabinho - Henderson
Henderson - Matip

GiveItToTheShooters

Liverpool should get rid of Matip ASAP. He's good for f**k all

delgany

laoislad

Quote from: delgany on January 28, 2021, 10:33:46 PM
Skertel available on a free !!!!
Ah ffs why not just try and get Hyypia to tog out if that's the road we are going down.!

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on January 28, 2021, 10:28:45 PM
Matip injury is serious apparently.

Ankle ligaments. That's now all 3 choice cbs out with long term injuries. 3 days to get someone in but can't see it

gawa316

Quote from: delgany on January 28, 2021, 10:33:46 PM
Skertel available on a free !!!!

I read he did his achilles so he'll fit right in with the rest of them!

GiveItToTheShooters

I would even take Lovren back at this rate and this is saying something!

delgany

gawa316

Quote from: delgany on January 28, 2021, 11:15:40 PM
Conor Coady should've been bought on 1st January.

Would cost an absolute fortune...recently signed long term deal, been starting for England recently, Wolves know we are desperate etc.

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on January 28, 2021, 11:43:56 PM
Quote from: delgany on January 28, 2021, 11:15:40 PM
Conor Coady should've been bought on 1st January.

Would cost an absolute fortune...recently signed long term deal, been starting for England recently, Wolves know we are desperate etc.
Coady would have been decent but like you say would cost a fortune now and couldn't see Wolves selling their captain mid season anyway.
Any word on what happened Matip last night, there wasn't anything to indicate he was injured at all . I don't remember a challenge or anything that might have injured him. Did he injure himself walking to the dressing room?!!
It's an awful shame he is is injury prone as he a very good defender when he is fit and plays.

johnnycool

Jesus,
Spurs rolled over very easily last night, good win for Liverpool and a better looking all round team performance but more aggressive teams will be a bigger test, the likes of West Ham will go at Liverpool more than Spurs did last night.