Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Look-Up!

Quote from: lurganblue on Today at 10:00:57 AM
Quote from: Look-Up! on Today at 07:19:18 AMTypical Utd. Will more than likely come out like men possessed against the gunners at the weekend. 

I just cant see that backline and midfield matching up to Arsenal at the minute.

On the race for 4th.  Villa have 2 games left and I dont think that they win either of them (Liverpool H, Palace A). The hope is that Spurs go full on spursy.
With Fernandes, Scooby Doo and Rashford back, at home after that humiliation coupled with Arsenal being on edge anyway, I see drama and a real struggle and it would be just typical of Utd to play out of their skins and hand City the league.

I think Villa are safe. Spurs need 7 points and to correct a huge GD. Gunners would certainly love to see their north London rivals make a cut of it to get to CL. Means having to beat City. 

markl121

City don't need it handed to them. They do this every year. Win out.

Look-Up!

Quote from: markl121 on Today at 10:39:55 AMCity don't need it handed to them. They do this every year. Win out.
If they win they win but I'd rather see them having to jump 3 hurdles and going to the last day.