Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebar

Quote from: angermanagement on August 14, 2018, 10:45:14 AM
Would Rory Mason not be worth a shout with the county?

I think so for sure.

Ulsterman09

Wow, what's with all the neglect on the blues? Not bad running the second best team to within a score. L'island just didn't take their chances, had too many wides and missed goal chances. Compared to burren who were efficient. Did Lisland not beat the up and rising CPN last year? 😱 to say they are miles behind is a real insult. Island looked to b the team on top. Wouldn't over hype a first round championship match that wasn't knock out, and burren should know 👀

downjim

I would not say we are the second best team and expectations are not as high this year but it was good to see so many younger players getting their chance last night. Mason and the two midfielders could be worked with.

Smurfy123

What outsider got the job? Reported on social media?

Ed Hardy

Is that Harrison and McParland both away for next year now? Massive blow already for whoever takes the job.

snoopdog

Quote from: Ed Hardy on August 15, 2018, 07:25:03 PM
Is that Harrison and McParland both away for next year now? Massive blow already for whoever takes the job.
Which Harrison? Keeper of fwd?

Oldhacker

Connaire Harrison is working in London at the moment but he is due home in the autumn. It would be pretty surprising if he is not available for our soon to be appointed new manager.

Smurfy123

When's the white smoke oldhacker? Something needs to happen soon as social media in overdrive

Smurfy123

Who is he big name that has pulled out of the Down job?

elk

Brick Tamlin

Farcical.
Newsflash!....narcissistic self-made guru and nutjob rules himself out of running for Down job.

BIG NAME. ;D

Smurfy123

I now see on the hoganstand website that Aidan O Rourke and Stephen Poacher are the favourites to take over in Cavan. Explains today's article in Irish news

downjim

You need to be in race first before you pull out of it 😂😂😂

charlieTully

is there any matches on sun evening?