Cavaliers vs Wizards - Cavs are 1 up
Raptors vs Nets - series tied 1-1
Heat vs Bulls - Bulls are 2 up

Mavericks vs Warriors - Golden State are one up
Suns vs Lakers - Suns are 2 up
Spurs vs Nuggets - Denver are 1 up
Jazz vs Rockets - Rockets are 2 up

magpie seanie

Watching Bulls cos I'll be over there for next round if they get through visiting my bro. Think he has tickets sorted if they go through.

Gabriel_Hurl

Watching the Raptors is killing me

Seamus

The east should see a Detriot Pistons V New Jersey Nets Final with the Chicago Bulls and Cleveland Cavaliers failing in the semis. In the west we should have a Dallas Mavericks V Pheonix Suns Final. The Pistons to overcome Dallas for the championship.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Gabriel_Hurl

Dallas are looking very shaky at the minute

There was another Spaniard called Jose performing heroics last night apart from the guy at Anfield

Jose Calderon helped the Raptors live another day

Carmen Stateside

Dallas were dam lucky last night as was Toronto Gab! Been impressed with Chicago but think the winners coming from the west! Phoenix would be my choice but would love to see Mc grady win it with Houston, hes a joy to watch :)

magpie seanie

Have tickets for game 6 of Chicago/Pistons series should it go that far. Bulls looked good in the bits I saw of them on Sky. Fingers crossed.

Tyrones own

The Warriors will close it out tomorrow night lads, Dallas have nothing on them 8)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Seamus

Dallas do not match up well with GS, as far as I know they lost three out of four to them in the regular season. That was the one team they really wanted to avoid. Now the Suns have the west to lose as there seems no way back for Dallas.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Tyrones own

Jaysus that was great stuff from the Warriors tonight.
  If they get Houston in the semi's, you never know, they could find
  themselves in the conference finals handy enough. Who'd a thunk 8)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Carmen Stateside

Great game last night indeed! Warriors deserve to go through in one of the biggest playoff shocks ever :o 
What bout the Raptors tonight Gabriel? I think they will force it to the seventh :)

Seamus

About to start, the Nets by at least 10

Carmen Stateside

Nets win 98 -97 win series and go on now to play Cleveland and Le Bron!

Gabriel_Hurl

Well the Spurs win their 3rd title in 5 years - is it too early to call them a dynasty?

laceer

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 15, 2007, 01:33:27 PM
Well the Spurs win their 3rd title in 5 years - is it too early to call them a dynasty?

i'd say so gab-bulls team of the 90's were unreal.3 in a row and 6 altogether.they also had a fella jordan playin..he was alright  ;)