Tyrone Ladies Football Final

Started by Lecale2, June 27, 2011, 08:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

I heard Noel Doran from the Irish News on the wireless last night talking about a Punch up at the Tyrone Ladies final. Apparently there was a row at the end of the match and the referee and a county board official were both knocked out.

Never annoy a Tyrone woman.

maggie

Its on the front of the Irish News today.

Lecale2

Which clubs were involved? I haven't seen the paper yet.

tyronebhoy

Was in the paper on Saturday as well.  St Macartan's and Carrickmore were in the final and I think there was a late point to win the game.  There followed a "pitch invasion" where the referee and another official were said to been knocked out.

Fear ón Srath Bán

The referee and the Tyrone Ladies Chairman... there may be trouble ahead (for the Carmen)!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Applesisapples

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 27, 2011, 09:29:32 AM
The referee and the Tyrone Ladies Chairman... there may be trouble ahead (for the Carmen)!
Carwomen?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Applesisapples on June 27, 2011, 10:28:30 AM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 27, 2011, 09:29:32 AM
Carwomen?

Possibly a few women as well, but the main culprits were male.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Lecale2

Just read the story in the Irish News. Sounds very bad. There's a County Board meeting tonight to deal with it.

crossdoesitbest

This is all over the front of the Irish news! What sort of spanner does this over a game of football, the expression of fear on the face of some of the girls playing in this game says it all. If this happenned on the street the culprit would be jailed and this thuggery should have the same punishment! Nobody wants their kids to witness this!!!

Sandino

The series of photos on the UTV website are awful to look at. I know tempers can run high during a game but look at the Louth game last year or the Kildare game yesterday, they kept the lid on things. People need to get better ways of dealing with poor decisions (if indeed this was triggered by a poor decision) rather than assulting officials.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

RadioGAAGAA

Typical actions from the Tyrone animals.

What else do you expect from a pig but a grunt?
i usse an speelchekor

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

It was a soccer fan pretending to be a ladies football fan.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.