Ulster Club Championships

Started by hows she cutting, November 10, 2006, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Any chance of this idiot being stopped from introducing new threads?

thegael

maybe after yesterday's game it could be an idea to enter the down senior football champions into the ulster intermediate club championship in future .

johnneycool

Quote from: thegael on November 13, 2006, 03:38:01 PM
i am unconsolable at minute our county champions represent us all in the ulster club series and don't score at all from play and score a solitary free!

there is something wrong here and other posters don't blame me for that.

our arrogance as a county must be confronted we are in the doldrums. what happened against sligo wasn't one off it is happening time and time again.

where do we go from here?

who is responsible for coaching? i hope it is not jobs for the boys!

someone must answer for this-

fail to prepare and prepare to fail.

this whole thing runs deeper like we get a new management team without absolutely zero intercounty management experience.

the inner circle sets up to get a new manager and this is best we get. wicklow get micko we get managerial unknowns backed up by what - people you never see at club games.

we need to confront our arrongance.

the gael takes no prisoners.

Ok, the gael how about a few answers to some of these questions that you keep posing?

What would you do the address these failings barring stop drinking of course?

brokencrossbar1

the gael would you ever fcuk off and crawl back into that hovel that you call home and stop polluting this board.  You may be genuine you may be a wind up merchant but one way or the other your nonsensical jabberings bring a disjointedness to this board.  If you ever played football, or managed a team, or were more than just a f**king gobshite you may be listened too but your silly, skitter inducing bullshit is turning an already crowded board into a f**king mess.  Go have a good yank on yer chain or punch your heifer, just go away!

thegael

i am so bemused at moment the only thing that springs to mind is change.

our leaders at the moment are not guiding us in the right direction - our coaching system is incoherent and my understanding is that we need people who have the credentials not people who are friends or supporters of the inner circle guiding us.

we have to agitate for change we need more involvement from the clubs at co board level i am not familar with the workings of the hurling board but i'm told it is dominated by one club- that shouldn't be the case. on the general front we need more involvement from our clubs not an inner circle domination with a game of musical chairs every so often- throw him from general co board to hurling board move this one here and there.etcc

in a nutshell jonny we need new faces change.power needs to be shared not controlled by inner circle types!

Guillem2

Ignore the w@nker. Let this be the last post on this thread. Anyt hread he starts don't post on it. He'll get tried and go away eventually.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Lecale2

Sorry I only had the JFC fixtures txt to me. I suspose the others will be in the Irish News in the morning.

dubnut

No actual answers but .........
"i am so bemused at moment the only thing that springs to mind is change.
our leaders at the moment are not guiding us in the right direction"

Gael, are you Enda Kenny by any chance?

thegael

now dubnut i am not a great fan of blueshirts apart from the dubs in full flow!

johnneycool

Quote from: thegael on November 13, 2006, 04:35:28 PM
now dubnut i am not a great fan of blueshirts apart from the dubs in full flow!

Thegael,

name names, who would you like to see in the hotseats of Down, committee and management?

thegael

jonny you as chairman and i'll trust you to pick your cabinet.

so pick it jonny name names.

johnneycool

Quote from: thegael on November 13, 2006, 04:39:40 PM
jonny you as chairman and i'll trust you to pick your cabinet.

so pick it jonny name names.

As I thought thegeal, you're like the tinkers cat, full of wind and pish.

dubnut

Dont be a coward Gael, give the better options!

thegael

dubnut one minute you want me banned the next you want my opinion i'm flattered!

ziggysego

Pictures of Greencastle's win over Ardoyne yesterday in the Ulster Junior Championship are now posted on the Greencastle website.
Testing Accessibility