Provincial and All Ireland Club championships 2016/17

Started by Dave like the tv channel, October 24, 2016, 01:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeythelips

Brilliant result for a club doing things the right way. Beating the Offaly champions in their county venue adds an extra bonus to a super achievement.

Pablo Escobar

I heard the Kingstons are going back to Barrowhpise and that Josephs are to to have a gaels team with the Barrowhouse lads involved.

The Rover

Rosenallis will now travel to play the UK champions  Manchester or Edinborough in the All Ireland quarter finals.
Next week they travel to Rathoath to play the leinster hurling semi final.
What a year for such a small club, their achievements so far are unbelievable and the manor in which they have represented Laois deserves huge credit best of luck to them.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: The Rover on November 19, 2016, 10:43:27 PM
Rosenallis will now travel to play the UK champions  Manchester or Edinborough in the All Ireland quarter finals.

Does the GAA pay for this?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

The Rover

not exactly sure but apparently the Leinster council pay for up tp 25 players plus management team.

SCFC

Well done Rosenallis. Such a pity the Dunnes fecked off to The Rock back in the day. And of course JOL could be wearing green too!

Unlaoised

They had a few more aswell Philp Peake went to the Rock brian fitz and few more!!!

Great for the Village but by God these players will need a serious rest after this year is over!!
LAOIS ABÚ

The Rover

I believe that The Rock were at one time considering changing their name to
ROCKENALLIS

redsetanta

Rosenallis playing in Rathoath at 2pm Saturday. Can't go myself but a handy enough spot to get to for any Dublin based Laoismen. They deserve all the support they can get. JOL won't have far to travel and no doubt he'll be there cheering them on. 
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

LaoisHeart

i did not follow the leinster junior championship as I commit to work every Saturday and the Rosenallis story in both codes is just amazing and I agree with posts, shame on Laois County Board fixing a game the same time

The Rover

I was up in Meath Today for the Rosenallis game.
Hard luck to Rosenallis Lost to a late goal from Ratoath, Game went to extra time and the result could have gone either way once again a great display from the Rosenallis lads during the second half of extra time fatigue was certainly catching up with the Laois team I think this could have been their eight week in a row between football and hurling. They now have to travel to Scotland next weekend to play the all Ireland quarter final in football.