?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ONeill

They'll definitely be avoiding Real.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

£20 million windfall.

Neil's'winning matches !

clarshack

Quote from: ONeill on December 05, 2012, 10:27:14 PM
They'll definitely be avoiding Real.
right enough! forgot they finished 2nd. I suppose dortmund are flying at the moment and are to be avoided too.

Main Street

£20M? it can't be that much can it?
But there's the bonus of 4 badly needed coefficient points.

CitySlicker11

Would Jimmy have had any interaction with the first team yet?

T Fearon

Yes.Samaras now says "you know" at the end of every sentence and the first team players call each other Sir!

Armaghgeddon

How could he possibly have any interaction with first team, the game would have ended 0-0 if he did  ;)

T Fearon

Photo of him and Neil Lennon at training during the week in all the papers,both wearing Celtic training jackets,but doubt he'd have any interaction with first team yet.

Main Street

I just submitted my vote in the poll,
last 16.

T Fearon

Great to see Dalglish in Directors Box tonight.Think he's trying to reconnect with the club that made him the player he was.

Declan

Good luck to Celtic but God they are a re poor team - particularly in the first half. Their inability to string a couple of passes together and their two centre halves are painfully slow make it nerve wrecking to say the least. Utd in last 16 now would be the draw

johnneycool

Shite game, good enough result and that's all that'll matter to the Celts fans.

Thought Samaras was very good in particular in the second half, wanted the ball when it was getting a bit nervy and held it up well.

charlieTully

Quote from: Declan on December 06, 2012, 07:28:52 AM
Good luck to Celtic but God they are a re poor team - particularly in the first half. Their inability to string a couple of passes together and their two centre halves are painfully slow make it nerve wrecking to say the least. Utd in last 16 now would be the draw

they are so poor, they only managed 10 points in a group containing barca, benfica and spartak, they are so poor they managed to do what chelsea and man city couldnt, on a shoe string budget, they are so poor they set a record for the most points ever in the group stages by a Scottish club. Declan we dont need your half hearted congratulations, we will do just fine without you. if you were not entertained dont watch again. will anyone give a f**k...no.

onefaircounty

Quote from: charlieTully on December 06, 2012, 08:44:56 AM
Quote from: Declan on December 06, 2012, 07:28:52 AM

they are so poor, they only managed 10 points in a group containing barca, benfica and spartak, they are so poor they managed to do what chelsea and man city couldnt, on a shoe string budget, they are so poor they set a record for the most points ever in the group stages by a Scottish club. Declan we dont need your half hearted congratulations, we will do just fine without you. if you were not entertained dont watch again. will anyone give a f**k...no.

Bit touchy?

You can't seriously argue that they are a great side?

They got through, mostly, on packing the defence and striking at set-pieces. A dive for a penalty got them through.

Great to see, but we don't have to bow at their altar and say they were brilliant. They battled their way through, and fair play for them.

It's not about being entertaining, it's about winning.

Main Street

A stupid defensive blunder for the penalty, but no dive.