Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

Quote from: Derryboy99 on December 03, 2018, 02:06:09 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on December 03, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
Quote from: Derryboy99 on December 03, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on December 03, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
Quote from: Derryboy99 on December 03, 2018, 12:08:08 PM
Come senior the fast flowing football that these u21 teams are showing will be worth nothing , when it comes to Senior football you play how your instructed and to a game plan , there no solo runs 50 yards are pinging points from the 50! Itl be worked into a better position and a shot from the 21! No team wants to shoot at senior level no more. Only player doing it this year was Rian O'Neill from Crossmaglen
[/quote
Dunno if you watched Gall's v Cargin in SFC semi, but free flowing football with a lotta long range scores in abundance between arguably still the best two teams in the county.

And if you went to the final you'll have seen the score line of 5-4 and neither team wanting to shoot? Bar Tomas McCann wonder shot from the sideline mid second half. The games going to the dogs.
The ulster final was terrible yday, beggan could have won it 2/3 times for them and choked. And felt the Scotstown red card decision was harsh.

What?

Are you blind? Read what I said? Yes the tackle was high and clothesline like but the player was on the way down as he came in to tackle? It's another thing creeping into the game is boys ducking or going down At the smallest hint of a tackle and buying easy frees.

Jeez Derryman u are really a messenger of doom......

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: country bumpkin on December 03, 2018, 01:18:22 PM
Dunloy v Rossa on Wed 12th Dec....

3:30pm throw in time.  :o

tell me thats a typo on the county web site  :D
hurl like f**k boi!

Derryboy99

Quote from: delgany on December 03, 2018, 02:34:53 PM
It was the follow up punch with his right  that did for him
Linesman onto ref  right away .Poor tackle in first place  then led to his dismissal . It was hard but fair

What did Magee do to get straight red .   Costly red !

If so then I stand corrected! I was in between watching and eating a feed! Did see Ref liazing with the linesman over it for a while to be honest. If he struck then fair.
Yes McGee very soft but he was on a yellow I think aswell but recieved straight red.

Derryboy99

Quote from: country bumpkin on December 03, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
Come senior the fast flowing football that these u21 teams are showing will be worth nothing , when it comes to Senior football you play how your instructed and to a game plan , there no solo runs 50 yards are pinging points from the 50! Itl be worked into a better position and a shot from the 21! No team wants to shoot at senior level no more. Only player doing it this year was Rian O'Neill from Crossmaglen
[/quote
Dunno if you watched Gall's v Cargin in SFC semi, but free flowing football with a lotta long range scores in abundance between arguably still the best two teams in the county.

And if you went to the final you'll have seen the score line of 5-4 and neither team wanting to shoot? Bar Tomas McCann wonder shot from the sideline mid second half. The games going to the dogs.
The ulster final was terrible yday, beggan could have won it 2/3 times for them and choked. And felt the Scotstown red card decision was harsh.

What?

Are you blind? Read what I said? Yes the tackle was high and clothesline like but the player was on the way down as he came in to tackle? It's another thing creeping into the game is boys ducking or going down At the smallest hint of a tackle and buying easy frees.

Maybe cause I talk some sense country bumpkin?

Milltown Row2

The first tackle was reckless but a yellow, when he dug him in the bake with the right hand then it was a red!  Was handy for him that he ducked down just enough to take one on the cheek!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Quote from: Derryboy99 on December 03, 2018, 02:49:13 PM
[/quote

What?

Then u are an imposter......not a Ferryman......lol

Derryboy99

Quote from: country bumpkin on December 03, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
[/quote

What?

It's Derryman* not ferryman

country bumpkin

Quote from: Derryboy99 on December 03, 2018, 03:50:55 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on December 03, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
[/quote

What?

It's Derryman* not ferryman

But how do you get over the river then...?

angermanagement

Ciaran McCavanagh new chairman.

Belfast GAA man

Belfast GAA man

Last Man

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on December 03, 2018, 09:34:55 PM
Tks
Any motions passed ?
St.Pauls withdrew theirs, all I've heard so far

ahoy hoy

Any truth that st endas celebrated their victory with a spot of afternoon tea in the merchant?