?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 30, 2010, 01:10:59 AM
Quote from: ONeill on January 30, 2010, 12:50:36 AM
Celtic and Scottish football are now on a par with Irish League.

When the Cliftonville fans sang derogatory chants at the Celtic players and fans earlier in the season, that's when you knew that things had couped. You have Celtic banning what they call sectarian chants/songs/expression and Cliftonville fans behaving no better than the Linfield men, they're welcome to each other's mediocrity.

Are you a Celtic fan?
If not, what's your agenda?! Lest we didn't know.
Empty vessels also make the most drivel.

rossie mad

I see celtic have signed kamara from fulham on loan with a view to a permanent move.
Big strong pacey centre forward so hopefully will be a decent signing.
Also thay have signed that young slane lad from motherwell.
Promosing young fella with a lot of clubs after him.

Would love to see samaras gone by 5pm.
Thought his performance saturday was shocking.

Saturdays performance wasnt top drawer but thought there was a better confident approach in terms of defending but will have to see how results go over the next month.

Club Rossa

Bayern Munich defender Edson Braafheid has arrived in Glasgow this morning for talks.
Don'k know much about him except that he plays left back.

lynchbhoy

people whinging about Celtic not destroying hamilton and that it was only a 1-0 win (should have been at least 2-0 as Fortune missed a peno too).
This is the same hamilton side that drew with rangers the other week, took them to extra time in the reply and barely lost to them since afterwards.
Sat they played a 3-6-1 formation and choked up the middle of the field.
Hard to get past let alone beat that.
yes strachan left a legacy of pure sihte.
Mowbray has hopefully sorted out the defensive problems now !

dont care whether mowbray started the huddle or not. Wim jansen wasnt a Celtic fan nor Dr Venglos and I was def behind them.
I was behind strachan but you call it how it is. I am glad he left as I thought he was poor.
If mowbray turns out the same, then I will no doubt fee the same way.
However I think he is doing ok and making good moves to rectify things.

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: Club Rossa on February 01, 2010, 11:23:11 AM
Bayern Munich defender Edson Braafheid has arrived in Glasgow this morning for talks.
Don'k know much about him except that he plays left back.

From BBC Sport
Celtic have signed Fulham striker Diomansy Kamara and Dutch left-back Edson Braafheid from Bayern Munich on loan until the end of the season.

Kamara, 29, has played more than 40 times for Senegal, scoring nine goals, and played under Celtic manager Tony Mowbray when at West Brom.

And 26-year-old Braafheid, who has five caps for the Netherlands, has been signed to bolster the defence.

Mowbray has also completed the signing of Paul Slane, 18, from Motherwell.

Only on loan, but those two sound promising, particularly Braafheid. Unfortunate name... thought we got rid of Heid to Wigan...
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Main Street

Alas, too many new faces coming into the team in mid season.
Next month or so will be tricky.

wanderer

Robbie Keane on Loan til end of season

rossie mad

heineken_on_tap

from Breaking news:

Republic of Ireland and Tottenham striker Robbie Keane is travelling to Glasgow this evening to discuss a possible loan move to Celtic, Sky Sports News has reported.

Althought the transfer deadline has passed in England, the deadline for moves to Scotland is midnight tonight.

Archie Mitchell

On his way to Glasgow for talks. Could be a great transfer day for Celtic bringing in 4 players.

rossie mad

if this materialises what a coup for the bhoys.

Would be a serious signing for the side and could be the link in trying to wind in the gers.
Please please let this happen.

the colonel

i got a hard on when it was announced
the difference between success and failure is energy

heineken_on_tap

Major drop in standard for Robbie, coming from Liverpool, spurs.

rossie mad

I had premature ejactulation when i heard.

Please may creaming my pants not be in vain

Minder

Have any of youse seen him play in the last 12-18 months? Pure pish. Kamara will score as many goals I would say.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"