Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Illdecide, I am not boasting or comparing, just curious.

Subsitute my Willie for Paul, and add George Mc Cluskey, Neill Lennon and Bobo Balde to my original list, by the way ;D

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on April 15, 2009, 01:05:43 PM
Illdecide, I am not boasting or comparing, just curious.

Subsitute my Willie for Paul, and add George Mc Cluskey, Neill Lennon and Bobo Balde to my original list, by the way ;D

I know T...i'm busting your balls a we bit...lol ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Real Laoislad

Nice touch for Celtic fans to travel down to Anfield today and lay a banner on the pitch
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 15, 2009, 02:49:27 PM
Nice touch for Celtic fans to travel down to Anfield today and lay a banner on the pitch
Various teams lay claim to 'best supporters in the world' rubbish, but Celtic are without doubt the best.  A credit to their club.

Clown

any pictures of this banner being laid on anfield today?

T Fearon

Celtic of course provided the first opponents in 1989 when Liverpool returned to the playing field two or three weeks after Hillsborough, when a packed Celtic Park saw Liverpool win a poignant friendly 3-0, with Dalglish coming temporarily out of retirement and making a playing appearance and scoring also at his spiritual home

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on April 15, 2009, 04:52:32 PM
Celtic of course provided the first opponents in 1989 when Liverpool returned to the playing field two or three weeks after Hillsborough, when a packed Celtic Park saw Liverpool win a poignant friendly 3-0, with Dalglish coming temporarily out of retirement and making a playing appearance and scoring also at his spiritual home

I was at that game Tony and to this day i never experienced anything like it...Unbelieveable it was, the grown men in tears. Everyone in the ground tied their scarves together right around the ground and sang "you'll never walk alone". I still get the goose bumps thinking about yet...

nifan

Im sure it was an emotional game Illdecide, YNWA was fairly belted out i would guess.

illdecide

Quote from: nifan on April 15, 2009, 05:07:15 PM
Im sure it was an emotional game Illdecide, YNWA was fairly belted out i would guess.

It was unreal TBH. I never witnessed anything like it and i suppose thats how Celtic began singing YNWA to their own games.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: illdecide on April 15, 2009, 05:24:31 PM

It was unreal TBH. I never witnessed anything like it and i suppose thats how Celtic began singing YNWA to their own games.

Is it?
I often wondered when and why
You'll Never Walk Alone.

aroundincircles

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 15, 2009, 05:25:23 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 15, 2009, 05:24:31 PM

Is it?
I often wondered when and why

Also was at this game just watched the video of full game today very sad occasion. God bless them families days like this hopefully will never be repeated.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: T Fearon on April 15, 2009, 09:17:20 AM
Caldwell is being touted as Scotland's Player of the Year so I don't know where all the negative stuff is coming from.

Had always thought Caldwell was a bit of a carthorse but I must admit that over the past year he seems to have matured as a player and has in general been in excellent form. Never thought Id say that :D. Celtic support seems to have been won over as well from what Ive seen and heard.

As for Hesselink Id think that if Celtic could get a half decent transfer fee they would be wise to move him on.

T Fearon

Caldwell in short list for Scottish Player of the Year along with Brown.

Also they are showing highlights of the Celtic Liverpool game on the big screen at Celtic Park on Saturday

nifan

Do you inform your fellow celtic fans of your views on hillsborough at this time, as youve done with us in the past?