?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Rav67 on February 02, 2009, 01:40:56 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 02, 2009, 12:03:59 PM
Samaras missed a couple of chances and Aidaniho should have gotten a penalty in the first half. That said they didn't look like scoring at all.
Was surprised that Willo wasn't on the bench!

I heard he hadn't been cleared to play in time, not sure if that's true because I never got to see any of the coverage yesterday (which by the sounds of it was a blessing).  I heard Crosas didn't start, him and Brown should play together every game if fit IMO.

Crosas came on in the 2nd half.
I believe we now have 10 midfielders in our squad - whoopade f**king do!
Also McCourt and McGinn have been called into the six counties squad.
Tbc....

the colonel

sheridan away to motherwell on loan,
caddis away to dundee united.
rocco quinn away to hamilton

good for the first 2 to get games
the difference between success and failure is energy

Dannymcfella

Quote from: the colonel on February 02, 2009, 05:16:09 PM

Yeah and absolutely pish for us!!! Leaves us with no cover in our weakest positions ???

nifan

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 02, 2009, 02:07:55 PM

Any word on how they are getting on in the reserves GDA?
McGinn did well on his NI debut - would have preferred him to move to a team where he would feature right away at some level.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Myles Na G. on February 01, 2009, 01:15:02 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 01, 2009, 11:58:27 AM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 31, 2009, 04:55:39 PMOf course. Because Celtic fans don't post on owc, do they? Everyone who posts on owc is a protestant and unionist, and a rangers and linfield fan as well, isn't that right? What's the climate like on Planet Stereotype?
Did you find the word irony, btw? I only ask because your use of the phrase 'cop on' to describe yourself and the other 'big boys' tells me that you're lacking in any sense of irony at all.
You're a funny man, LB. Pure comedy gold.  :D
dont think based on what you have posted you really could be considered to be a 'Celtic fan' you certainly dont seem to have watched the team much if at all, this year or over prev years. Posters earlier who said you werent a Celtic fan seem to have been right.
the 'Big boys' are the ones that dont resort to the cild like pathetic retorts like
'Spot the man who's just lost the argument! '
any sensible adult wouldnt have to stoop to that kind of 'tactic'...most prefer debate.
However you dont know the subject material and prefer the kiddies stuff.
so away and play with your little friends and leave the adults/big boys to discuss and debate with knowledge on the subject!
btw - thanks, plenty on here find some of my stuff humurous!
Like this, presumably?
'stick to linfield
you dont seem to know much about Celtic or miller then.
am starting to wonder if you ni fans even know much about soccer at all!'
Classy, adult stuff that!
You see? Absolutely no sense of the irony in what you post. That's why, like others, I find your posts very funny. More power to your elbow.
Btw, do you and the other big boys have meetings? It's just that my wee lad has a skull and cross bones poster he doesn't use any more. You and the boys could put it up on the door. You could write 'Girls Keep Out' and 'we hate school' on it, just to give it the right flavour.  :D

??? ::)
yep you dont seem to know much about Celtic...
def not about Miller..trying to squirm out of that conv?
;)
not surprisingly. ::)

Rav67

Quote from: Dannymcfella on February 02, 2009, 05:46:21 PM
Quote from: the colonel on February 02, 2009, 05:16:09 PM

Yeah and absolutely pish for us!!! Leaves us with no cover in our weakest positions ???

Certainly does leave us weak at fb at up front.  Yet we hang on to a ridiculous amount of midfielders, some of whom wont or will barely feature and could have been loaned out instead.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 02, 2009, 10:56:40 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on February 01, 2009, 01:15:02 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 01, 2009, 11:58:27 AM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 31, 2009, 04:55:39 PMOf course. Because Celtic fans don't post on owc, do they? Everyone who posts on owc is a protestant and unionist, and a rangers and linfield fan as well, isn't that right? What's the climate like on Planet Stereotype?
Did you find the word irony, btw? I only ask because your use of the phrase 'cop on' to describe yourself and the other 'big boys' tells me that you're lacking in any sense of irony at all.
You're a funny man, LB. Pure comedy gold.  :D
dont think based on what you have posted you really could be considered to be a 'Celtic fan' you certainly dont seem to have watched the team much if at all, this year or over prev years. Posters earlier who said you werent a Celtic fan seem to have been right.
the 'Big boys' are the ones that dont resort to the cild like pathetic retorts like
'Spot the man who's just lost the argument! '
any sensible adult wouldnt have to stoop to that kind of 'tactic'...most prefer debate.
However you dont know the subject material and prefer the kiddies stuff.
so away and play with your little friends and leave the adults/big boys to discuss and debate with knowledge on the subject!
btw - thanks, plenty on here find some of my stuff humurous!
Like this, presumably?
'stick to linfield
you dont seem to know much about Celtic or miller then.
am starting to wonder if you ni fans even know much about soccer at all!'
Classy, adult stuff that!
You see? Absolutely no sense of the irony in what you post. That's why, like others, I find your posts very funny. More power to your elbow.
Btw, do you and the other big boys have meetings? It's just that my wee lad has a skull and cross bones poster he doesn't use any more. You and the boys could put it up on the door. You could write 'Girls Keep Out' and 'we hate school' on it, just to give it the right flavour.  :D

??? ::)
yep you dont seem to know much about Celtic...
def not about Miller..trying to squirm out of that conv?
;)
not surprisingly. ::)
So do you want the poster or not?  :)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: nifan on February 02, 2009, 07:22:00 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 02, 2009, 02:07:55 PM

Any word on how they are getting on in the reserves GDA?
McGinn did well on his NI debut - would have preferred him to move to a team where he would feature right away at some level.

Not sure nifan, McGinn has only been eligible  for one match, McCourt is holding his own ifaik.
Reserves top of the table, Hutchinson scored 13 so far this season, Celtic going for 8 titles in a row!
Tbc....

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Myles Na G. on February 03, 2009, 09:06:34 AM
So do you want the poster or not? 
::)
sticking to what you know I see.

Another horrendous effort by Celtic at the weekend.
Noted the difference in size between the two sides before the game, but GS doesnt seem to be able to use this against ICT any time Celtic play them (their slowness and lack of mobility).
Celtic play the old slow carthorse way thats so predictible and pathetic.
GS imo was making strides in preseason where he went 352, and sometimes 343.
That would break down a side with 10 men behind the ball.
Is gs too afraid to go for the kill?
I just cant fathom what the guy is lacking as at times he does make the right calls.
Its in him it seems, but is inconistent - like the team.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Just thinking there, Burnley have been very impressive of late under Owen Coyle, bring him in instead of WGS!  ;)
Tbc....

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 04, 2009, 11:56:06 AM
Just thinking there, Burnley have been very impressive of late under Owen Coyle, bring him in instead of WGS!  ;)
def one for the future!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 04, 2009, 02:28:07 PM
def one for the future!

We don't want to leave it too late getting him though, I'm sure there's manys an EPL club keeping an eye on him atm.
Tbc....

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on February 04, 2009, 02:48:45 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 04, 2009, 02:28:07 PM
def one for the future!

We don't want to leave it too late getting him though, I'm sure there's manys an EPL club keeping an eye on him atm.
yep, although he is a confirmed Celtic man, the lure of bigger cash wages and cash rich epl clubs (in comparison to the penny pinching of the spl) would most likely win him over.
Not many fellas would 'walk to Celtic park' if offered the job like MON !

Clown

did o'neill walk from Leicester to Glasgow?
holy god, u learn something new everyday

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Clown on February 04, 2009, 05:12:57 PM
did o'neill walk from Leicester to Glasgow?
holy god, u learn something new everyday
:D
holy feck, I hope yer taking the p*ss

in case you took me literally
MON's da told him if he was ever offered the Celtic job, he should 'walk to Celtic park'
so I was joking in that he walked, but showing how serious he and his family were about Celtic...