?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bennydorano

Angelo

Quote from: bennydorano on February 17, 2021, 06:02:48 PM
Steven Gerrard names Rangers five that flouted Covid rules and personally let him down

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-reveals-rangers-five-19856983

Have they had their games postponed like Celtic had when Bolingoli broke regulations?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

JimStynes

Quote from: Angelo on February 17, 2021, 06:03:43 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on February 17, 2021, 06:02:48 PM
Steven Gerrard names Rangers five that flouted Covid rules and personally let him down

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-reveals-rangers-five-19856983

Have they had their games postponed like Celtic had when Bolingoli broke regulations?

Sure what's that going to do. There's 9 games left and they're about 20 points clear.

JimStynes

Didn't watch it but another win tonight. Decent goal by Turnbull.

Targetman

Hanging on a bit towards the end, January's results really did feck up everything!!

Angelo

Quote from: Targetman on February 17, 2021, 10:33:40 PM
Hanging on a bit towards the end, January's results really did feck up everything!!

And October.

And Novembers.

And Decembers.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Angelo on February 17, 2021, 01:11:06 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on February 17, 2021, 09:26:44 AM
Quote from: Angelo on February 16, 2021, 05:01:53 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on February 16, 2021, 04:23:07 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 16, 2021, 03:18:36 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on February 16, 2021, 03:03:10 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 16, 2021, 10:33:37 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on February 16, 2021, 10:07:07 AM
So Celtic aren't going to win the league this year. I never cease to be amazed at the level of hurt felt by Irish people over the failure of a Scottish or English team to win their respective leagues, and the hyperbolic vitriol that is then visited on Managers/Boards and players. I want to see Celtic win as much as the next man. But some perspective is require, nobody fcukin died. I am more exercised by the shambles that was their foreign training camp than any league failings. We are in the middle of a pandemic, friends and neighbours are getting sick and dying that is important not the SPL. If we all got the abuse for making mistakes in our working lives that Neil Lennon has got we'd all be going to court crying bullying and discrimination. A little perspective is required, by all means call out his and the boards failings but lay of the abuse, and just because someone has the temerity to express a different view to you doesn't give you the right to abuse them also. If you have to resort to name calling and abuse, then you lost the debate.

There's nothing hyperbolic on the criticism towards the manager and board.

Do you want to recall the hyperbole and vitriol you yourself were contributing about Ronny Deila when he was Celtic manager or do you only call for this type of amnesty and restraint when an Armagh manager is Over Celtic.
Ah God love you, you are obsessed with Armagh, unfortunately we don't want you as an Honorary Orange man so you will just have to be content. Saying that Deila is an embarrassment is not vitriolic but a statement of opinion. Read your own spewings on Lennon and the board.

You were spewing vitriol at Deila. Deila won two titles in two seasons at Celtic. Lennon will have lost a title either side of 9IAR.

You're a hypocrite and you don't like it being illustrated to the forum but we can all see your double standards. I couldn't give a toss where Lennon is from, he's not up to the job and should have resigned months ago before embarrassing the club and himself.
Christ you need help, this is a discussion forum. I have never once said someone deserves to be abused. Something you can't claim.

Look at the vitriolic abuse and insults your hurled at Ronnie Deila. I think it's pathetic how you can sit there and ocrhestrate a campaign against Deila and then criticise anyone who calls Lennon out for the fraud he is.

Your parochia nonsense is pathetic and you are not a Celtic fan. You are merely a Neil Lennon sock puppet.
I am not criticising anyone for calling Lennon out. Just pointing out that you have advocated abuse (on the McClean thread) provided it is nor racial or sectarian. I certainly called Delia out as not being up to it and it would appear that Lennon also has lost his way and is deserving of criticism, but he also deserves respect for what he has achieved with the club and the service he has given, if you can't see that then you really do have greater issues than I first thought. However, this is only a discussion forum. Not the UN. It is not up to you to decide who is a Celtic fan or not. You appear to have no real grasp on reality, and take this forum too seriously. The bottom line is Celtic are a professional Scottish Football club, with Irish roots yes, but they are Scottish. They are also a business and as such profit will always be foremost in their plans, and the current covid pandemic has made all businesses cautious. There is a lot to be said for taking time and trying to get change right. If the ditch Lennon tomorrow half the fans will be up in arms that his replacement is not good enough, and if he doesn't instantly close the gap there will be clamours for his head. That is not sustainable for a club in the SPL.

What would you consider what I said about Lennon abuse that you said about Deila that was not abuse?
My final response to you as there isn't really any point. I did not abuse Delia.

StPatsAbu

Can the posters arguing on this thread get a room and leave the thread to people who want to discuss CFC?

JimStynes

Rangers still undefeated in the league and Europe.

dublin7

Quote from: JimStynes on February 19, 2021, 09:04:57 AM
Rangers still undefeated in the league and Europe.

That was a crazy game last night. Could have finished 5-5. Fair play to Rangers. Gerrard has built real steel in that side. Tavernier went off injured and he'd be a big loss if he's out for any length of time

JimStynes

With the league gone and everything else Celtic just need to stop the undefeated record that Rangers probably have an eye on.

Angelo

Celtic play at 7.30 pm on Sunday. Now call me paranoid but when have we seen a 7.30 game on a Sunday before and why is it we are seeing it now? We know Rangers are in action so have to play Sunday, it's almost like as if the SFA don't want Celtic applying pressure on Rangers by reducing the gap before Rangers play. Seems like the SFA have gone out of their way to facilitate Rangers playing before Celtic.

5 Rangers players broke Covid protocols last weekend.

When Bolingoli went off to Spain, Celtic had to postpone their next two games.

When Aberdeen players broke Covid protocols they too had to postpone games.

So why do Rangers get a pass at this? It's not the first time either, Jones and Edmundson also broke protocols earlier in the season.

screenexile

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 19, 2021, 10:43:20 AM
Celtic play at 7.30 pm on Sunday. Now call me paranoid but when have we seen a 7.30 game on a Sunday before and why is it we are seeing it now? We know Rangers are in action so have to play Sunday, it's almost like as if the SFA don't want Celtic applying pressure on Rangers by reducing the gap before Rangers play. Seems like the SFA have gone out of their way to facilitate Rangers playing before Celtic.

So why do Rangers get a pass at this? It's not the first time either, Jones and Edmundson also broke protocols earlier in the season.

Applying pressure? Its 15 points, a goal difference of 19... Rangers would need to lose some games, haven't lost yet.

The season is over for Celtic, only another liquidated Rangers would allow Celtic have a free run at it again
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Quote from: Angelo on February 19, 2021, 10:43:20 AM

It doesn't read very good and this sort of thing has been going on for about 100 years. It's not going to make a difference to the league outcome though. Rangers aren't going to lose a 15 point lead with 9 games left ffs.