?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lynchbhoy

Forrest ...
I was right again old mucker!!

must meet up for a discussion and pint next time yer in this neck of the woods!
:)

Main Street

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 07, 2016, 07:56:03 PM
Forrest ...
I was right again old mucker!!

must meet up for a discussion and pint next time yer in this neck of the woods!
:)
Will do,
your reckless generosity has that magnetic effect. ;D

T Fearon

Er Michael O'Neill never managed in the SPL but has achieved wherever he has managed taking NI to Euro Finals and Shamrock Rovers into group stages of European football,both greater achievements than taking Celtic into CL group stages,which,in my opinion,should be par for the course every year,given the less well resourced opponents they meet in the qualifiers and enjoying advantageous seeding too.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on December 07, 2016, 10:14:29 PM
Er Michael O'Neill never managed in the SPL but has achieved wherever he has managed taking NI to Euro Finals and Shamrock Rovers into group stages of European football,both greater achievements than taking Celtic into CL group stages,which,in my opinion,should be par for the course every year,given the less well resourced opponents they meet in the qualifiers and enjoying advantageous seeding too.

Which they do most seasons since rangers stopped winning titles
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stew

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 07, 2016, 10:47:49 PM

They bought them illegally, did you not get the memo?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stew on December 08, 2016, 01:15:59 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 07, 2016, 10:47:49 PM

They bought them illegally, did you not get the memo?

They still have them? So until that's not the case.....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Applesisapples

But he's an OWCer Tony

ONeill

Interesting game against Partick who haven't conceded more than two goals in a league game in months, despite having a crap record.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tonto1888

Just seen the GMS chance there from Tuesday night. Didn't realise on Tuesday just how good a chance it was. He really should have buried it

clarshack

Comfortable win tonight, but there's a lot of games in December for Celtic. Tiredness could be an issue for the Rangers game on the 31st.

T Fearon

Man City's drubbing at the hands of Leicester tonight puts the Celtic results in the Champions League against them into proper perspective.The stark reality is both Celtic and City would struggle to keep a clean sheet against pub teams.This will ultimately be City's downfall in all competitions this season,whereas the serious flaw will not impact fatally upon Celtic domestically,due to the lack of any serious competition,but will continue to cause serious underachievement in Europe if not addressed.

As I said before this European campaign was unremarkable for Celtic and has presented a whole lot of lessons to be absorbed.

Far East

Do you know the difference between underachievement and unremarkable?

You did manage to  stumble across 1 truth, Celtic's European campaign was unremarkable.  99% of teams in euro competition will have an unremarkable campaign.  However, you continue to rabbit on about Celtics underachievements in the champs league when I don't even think you believe this to be true.  Is it stubbornness, a little wind up, an ego trip or just attention seeking?

T Fearon

Seriously there seems to be a general euphoria about Celtic in the Champions League this season.I know it has been three long years but the campaign had very few positives,in fact the only one was the away fixture in Moenchengladbach.I sincerely hope lessons are learned, the bus is parked when it needs to be parked (avoiding embarrassing 7 nil defeats), and that next season we breeze through the qualifiers,as Celtic should be doing against inferior opposition,building up momentum and confidence to really compete in the group stages.

Far East

Jesus Tony...That post appeared to be rational and genuine! Careful, you've a rep to protect  ;)

seafoid

Dembele is top notch. Rodgers got him in. They should hang onto Rodgers.