?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Aaron Boone

MoChara

I will say I posted at 2 nil lol thought Izzy was decent and Gamboa looks exciting when he has room one run he got he was off like a rocket

T Fearon

I think even the biggest Rodgers junkie would admit that was not a 4 nil game tonight

thebar

4 goals...clean sheet...well done to all involved another 3 points cant ask for much more

heffo

Still doing the business on all fronts - Rodgers given a brief and he's meeting that.

Very happy with the ongoing progress.

T Fearon

Are you? Happy with one point from three games in Champions League?

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2016, 09:40:08 PM
I think even the biggest Rodgers junkie would admit that was not a 4 nil game tonight

In the same way someone who was the opposite would admit Sunday's game wasn't a 1-0 game? Or does it not work that way?

ONeill

Has any side in Scotland gone unbeaten in the league?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: T Fearon on October 26, 2016, 10:00:59 PM
Are you? Happy with one point from three games in Champions League?

What would you be happy with? 9? Not a Celtic fan, but Jesus Tony I wouldn't expect much more from them in that group.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

uimhr ocht

Scoreline flattered us tonight but 8 changes to the team left us  shakey in defence, sloppy passing also,roberts armstrong were good. 3pts secured when all the rest of the teams drop points its a good night for celtic.

ashman

Quote from: uimhr ocht on October 26, 2016, 10:47:55 PM
Scoreline flattered us tonight but 8 changes to the team left us  shakey in defence, sloppy passing also,roberts armstrong were good. 3pts secured when all the rest of the teams drop points its a good night for celtic.

Us ????? Will you ever grow up.  I see your main contenders for the league lost last night on front of 2,800 people.  Pub league for bigots.

ned

Quote from: ONeill on October 26, 2016, 10:24:32 PM
Has any side in Scotland gone unbeaten in the league?

Yes. Rangers way back in early 1900's and only over 18 games. We could win this league in record quick time, seven points ahead already.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: ashman on October 26, 2016, 11:08:47 PM
Quote from: uimhr ocht on October 26, 2016, 10:47:55 PM

Us ????? Will you ever grow up.  I see your main contenders for the league lost last night on front of 2,800 people.  Pub league for bigots.

But sure isnt the Scottish premier league still one of the best attended leagues in Europe/population but dont let facts get in the way of a rant.

MoChara

There was 6290 people at the Celtic Game its just the way it goes sometimes.

uimhr ocht

Celtic attendances are up this year 48000-50000 roughly at home games,50% of premiership teams dont even get crowds like this not bad for a pub league.Definition of bigot, a person who has strong unreasonable beliefs and who doesnt like other people with different beliefs or a different way of life.Definitely doesnt express my views or thoughts ASHMAN.