?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

Main Street

People really care what the troll thinks?
Jesus wept.

Bren high-fiving the fans with 30mins to go, that's a colgate ring of confidence aura.

BennyHarp

Senderos is some dose! Absolute pudding!
That was never a square ball!!

Dire Ear

Main Street

Kranjcar, Senderos  and Rangers are well matched.

Oops, Weir is sent to the stands, I thought he was one of the subs.

JimStynes

Quote from: Main Street on September 10, 2016, 01:27:09 PM
Jesus wept.

Bren high-fiving the fans with 30mins to go, that's a colgate ring of confidence aura.
I couldn't care less. I find it funny how people get sucked in by his obvious wumming.

Main Street

Quote from: JimStynes on September 10, 2016, 01:45:23 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 10, 2016, 01:27:09 PM
Jesus wept.

I couldn't care less. I find it funny how people get sucked in by his obvious wumming.
fair enough

clarshack

Griffiths injury turned out to be a blessing in disguise. What a performance from dembele!

Main Street

The league title's won and not yet 2 weeks into september.

Longshanks

Celtic were clinical, Dembele was excellent especially the finishes for the second and 3rd goal and the vision to setup the fourth was excellent to see.

yellowcard

Outstanding from the players, outstanding from the manager. Rangers humiliated.

BennyHarp

It really would take some special kind of moron to think that Brendan Rodgers hasn't improved that Celtic team from the one that played Rangers in the cup towards the end of last season. It's been a long time since I enjoyed a Celtic game as much as that today!
That was never a square ball!!

yellowcard

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 10, 2016, 02:08:41 PM
It really would take some special kind of moron to think that Brendan Rodgers hasn't improved that Celtic team from the one that played Rangers in the cup towards the end of last season. It's been a long time since I enjoyed a Celtic game as much as that today!

Rodgers has had an unbelievable start to his Celtic career and only a fool could criticise him. Having achieved one half of his objective for the season already, I can see Celtic being far more exciting to watch this season. He encouraged his players to keep the ball and attack. There is an added risk of conceding but they will score plenty of goals. The one area he has to improve on is tactically in big one off games and the CL will be a test of this. He will have to adopt a completely different attitude in these games as they wont have much of the ball and will be defending for most of the time. The group stages are a bonus but at least there is the prospect that they can at least be competitive in the games.

stew

Celtic were sublime today, a joy to watch and the contrast between this team and last year's team is staggering, Rodgers has this team as fit as any team in the world and they play an exciting brand of football that no one in Scotland can touch.

Rangers are dire defending set pieces, they huffed and puffed and were lucky to only lose by four, it will be years before they get to the level of Celtic, simply put they will do well to finish within 20 points of Celtic.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.