?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

thebigfella

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 05, 2016, 03:39:26 PM
Guys, let Tony talk shite if he wants to. Rogers has done what has been asked thus far. In fairness he is just in the door. The squad needs new players. As many have pointed out they are hardly english premier league quality and look how well those teams have done in Europe. If Rogers makes the CL group stages and then the EL, wins the Scots Premiership and a domestic cup it will be a good year, thats being a realistic Celtic fan.

They aren't even championship quality. People need to wise up.

Think Roger's has done a great job considering the bag of sh1te he's been landed with.

T Fearon

Who apart from Wanyama and Forster was EPL standard in the team that beat Barcelona?.Who is EPL standard in Lincoln Red Imps team? As I said.previously Celtic have no excuse for not qualifying for Group Stages.The team is not convincing thus far.

imtommygunn

You have so much hate in you. Even when you are doing what should be positive in supporting your own team it's still there.  :(

T Fearon

When the team is performing and achieving commensurate with its ability I will acknowledge  this.It's not happening at the moment.Another major signing is imminent.It is time for delivery on the enormous investment made in the manager and Toure,Dembele etc.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on August 05, 2016, 03:52:55 PM
Who apart from Wanyama and Forster was EPL standard in the team that beat Barcelona?.Who is EPL standard in Lincoln Red Imps team? As I said.previously Celtic have no excuse for not qualifying for Group Stages.The team is not convincing thus far.

Jesus!!! Barcelona??? Ffs... Every  team has a bad day and a minnow wins.... 99 out of a hundred the result is different...

Now get fecking real Tony
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

heffo

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 05, 2016, 02:25:38 PM
You have some sense of entitlement, and are certainly not a ''supporter'.

We should get Rodgers & Jamie Clarke both in at the same time to explain themselves to Tony

naka

Tony
Celtic are struggling
But frig we all want them in the champions league
Hopefully Sinclair in as well as a defensive midfielder

T Fearon

Thats the point.They shouldn't be struggling or losing to part time teams.If Celtic had achieved the results in Europe this season to date under Ronny would anyone say he's doing a good job?

southderryman

Quote from: T Fearon on August 04, 2016, 06:10:00 PM
They are scraping through and do not inspire confidence.Also I do not know any real Celtic supporter who does not expect or indeed demand Champions League group stage qualification this season.Expectations have been raised and a huge volume of season tickets sold solely on the appointment of Brendan Rogers and the expectation he will deliver.
I keep asking you and keep avoiding answering the question..... What's a real Celtic supporter?

I know laodss of supporters who don't expect CL qualification with this current squad.

T Fearon

A real Celtic supporter does not have lower expectations and recognises when the team is not fulfilling its potential.A real Celtic supporter will never accept any excuse for losing to a part time team.

laoislad

Quote from: T Fearon on August 05, 2016, 10:48:20 PM
A real Celtic supporter does not have lower expectations and recognises when the team is not fulfilling its potential.A real Celtic supporter will never accept any excuse for losing to a part time team.
Surely a real supporter of any club only actually supports that club and no one else.
You support Spurs also don't you?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

yellowcard

Rodgers would have had 2 briefs this season. Get qualification for CL group stages and win the league. If he achieves both it will be a good achievement. Drawing the Israeli team gives them a good chance now since they are probably the second weakest team left after Dundalk. I'd put Celtic as slight favourites to progress. If Celtic get into the group stages it will heighten the profile of the club again, create a buzz around the club and might even help fund the signing of a half decent player of which there aren't many playing at the club at present.

T Fearon

They have Toure,Dembele,Roberts (£12m),Griffiths,Forrest,Tierney etc.All good proven players to name but six,and a manager remunerated at over £2m per annum,not to mention highly favourable draws..As I keep saying there are no excuses this season

Tyroneforsam

Why do people continue to acknowledge this Tony Fearon fella. Complete gobshite!!

Milltown Row2

I'm not a Celtic fan in the slightest but by feck I'm cheering them on with my mad cousins all season!!!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea