Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Would any Celtic fan tolerate it if the  unthinkable happens and Celtic fail against a part time from Gibraltar? I don't think so.FFS if Dundalk lost a tie against a Gibraltar team their manager would get the boot.No excuse I'm afraid for Celtic to fail against Lincoln Red Imps and the manager could not be retained.

lenny

Quote from: T Fearon on July 20, 2016, 01:50:27 PM
Would any Celtic fan tolerate it if the  unthinkable happens and Celtic fail against a part time from Gibraltar? I don't think so.FFS if Dundalk lost a tie against a Gibraltar team their manager would get the boot.No excuse I'm afraid for Celtic to fail against Lincoln Red Imps and the manager could not be retained.

Did Brendan Rodgers steal your woman tony?

Applesisapples

Quote from: lenny on July 20, 2016, 02:03:01 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on July 20, 2016, 01:50:27 PM

Did Brendan Rodgers steal your woman tony?
not yet

T Fearon

Would a Celtic failure tonight be worse than 1 nil at home to Caley Thistle in Scottish Cup which cost John Barnes his job,or 4 nil at St Mirren in the league which did for Tony Mowbray?

AZOffaly

Quote from: T Fearon on July 20, 2016, 05:48:30 PM
Would a Celtic failure tonight be worse than 1 nil at home to Caley Thistle in Scottish Cup which cost John Barnes his job,or 4 nil at St Mirren in the league which did for Tony Mowbray?

Difference being those men had some time in the job at least. You are mental.

AZOffaly

How did the ref get overruled there. That was a yard inside the box.

Milltown Row2

Tony will be raging if he's actually watching the match..... Feck he's probably sitting with Rod Stewart
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ashman

Amazing the interest in a British team here.  No mention of Dundalk big game tonight . 

charlieTully

Quote from: ashman on July 20, 2016, 08:35:57 PM
Amazing the interest in a British team here.  No mention of Dundalk big game tonight .

Your never of the thread yourself dude. Admit it you love the hoops .

ashman

Quote from: charlieTully on July 20, 2016, 09:08:19 PM
Quote from: ashman on July 20, 2016, 08:35:57 PM

Your never of the thread yourself dude. Admit it you love the hoops .
[/quote

Christ no  .  My team in Dublin is bohs.  The hoops turned them over last Friday .  That said Fenlon left the hoops with a good youth policy .

T Fearon

3-1 against a team of gas fitters after nearly three hours of football.Hardly worth celebrating

bennydorano

There's a couple of candidates for who 'The Stallion' really is, you're starting to make the betting. ???

T Fearon

Meanwhile Dundalk lead 2-1 in Iceland against a much better team than Lincoln Red Imps

reddgnhand

Quote from: T Fearon on July 20, 2016, 09:21:41 PM
3-1 against a team of gas fitters after nearly three hours of football.Hardly worth celebrating

Why would a Spurs fan celebrate a Celtic win?

AZOffaly

This looks like a great night for Dundalk in Iceland. What round does this get them into? How far from the Group Stages?