Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bennydorano

Great signing  of Moussa Dembele for Celtic today, I was very surprised tbh.

laoislad

Quote from: bennydorano on June 28, 2016, 06:46:12 PM
I don't think it's the Moussa Dembele that you think it is...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

lenny

Quote from: laoislad on June 28, 2016, 09:15:11 PM

I do think it is. He's the striker that spurs offered 6 million for in January. Arsenal and Liverpool were also after him. I think he's been well advised as he will get regular game time at Celtic whereas if he'd signed for those other teams he'd be warming the bench for a year or 2.

ned

Quote from: lenny on June 28, 2016, 09:20:14 PM

I do think it is. He's the striker that spurs offered 6 million for in January. Arsenal and Liverpool were also after him. I think he's been well advised as he will get regular game time at Celtic whereas if he'd signed for those other teams he'd be warming the bench for a year or 2.

It is definitely the Dembele we were hoping for although some p***k was wondering why Belgium gave him permission to come to Glasgow during the Euros!

tonto1888

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: lenny on June 28, 2016, 09:20:14 PM

Jesus that would have been confusing!
Hasta la victoria siempre

illdecide

Well to be fair he can't be worse than the 4 strikers we have just let go, he's young and will get game time so hopefully he can do the business and we can play with 2 front men.

BTW i'm still convinced that the guy who signed for Celtic was not actually Carlton Cole but in fact his brother or cousin, there is no way that human being with a Celtic top on was a professional footballer...had to be wind up.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SHEEDY

Brendan Rogers' Celtic 1-0 down to a team from Gibraltar, 5 minutes left. Embarrassing start if they can't turn it round.
nil satis nisi optimum

laoislad

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 12, 2016, 08:40:56 PM
Brendan Rogers' Celtic 1-0 down to a team from Gibraltar, 5 minutes left. Embarrassing start if they can't turn it round.
They showed great character to keep it to 1-0...

SHEEDY

Awful start for Brendan Rodgers. Celtics worst ever result?? I can't think of a worse one. Celtic were 1/9 to win this game. Serious recruitment needed, current players are nowhere near good enough.
nil satis nisi optimum

general_lee

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 12, 2016, 08:40:56 PM
Didn't even watch the second half. Celtic played as if they were the part timers. No intensity, played it as if it was a given that they'd win easy without actually doing any work. They barely troubled the opposition gk in the first half. Horrible start for Rodgers I'd expect Celtic to win easy at home but by God they should be beating teams like that 3-0 at least if there are to be any aspirations of being competitive in Europe. Also why has Efe Ambrose not been sold to Raith Rovers or Falkirk yet?

laoislad

The gimps beaten by the Imps.....

general_lee

Quote from: laoislad on July 12, 2016, 09:02:59 PM
The gimps beaten by the Imps.....
Right we get that you hate Celtic....