Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Club Rossa

I was in the Jungle as well,great memories indeed.They were few and far between in those years.

Main Street

Reduce all you want, but I'd hazard a guess that  Koln were about 10 times more of a formidable challenge  than scraping by  Shakhter Karagandy on a fluke, therefore to come from 2 nil down inthe  home leg  and not concede one was a historic achievement and one in where Collins had a magnificent game. But perhaps you rate Shakhter Karagandy higher.

StGallsGAA

ashman

Quote from: Main Street on April 21, 2016, 10:53:31 PM
Reduce all you want, but I'd hazard a guess that  Koln were about 10 times more of a formidable challenge  than scraping by  Shakhter Karagandy on a fluke, therefore to come from 2 nil down inthe  home leg  and not concede one was a historic achievement and one in where Collins had a magnificent game. But perhaps you rate Shakhter Karagandy higher.

The Shaktar game generated a helluva lot of more money which us all that matters in soccer "at the end of the day "

ned

Quote from: StGallsGAA on April 21, 2016, 10:58:34 PM
Anton Rogan

Random. The very first Celtic player I could really relate to. Always gave me hope that if it wasn't for my effed up knees I might have made it. Apart from having no talent for soccer.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: reddgnhand on April 21, 2016, 10:02:35 PM
Quote from: Club Rossa on April 21, 2016, 09:41:15 PM
Was at that Cologne game.They went into the 2nd leg 2-0 down.If my memory serves me correctly Cologne were at or near the bottom of the league at that time.

was at that game myself. Was on Jim Mervyns bus from Belfast. Great memories of that night stood in the jungle.

Jim Mervyn... Christ haven't seen heard that name in years, good family, live next street to me, mad Celtic family
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

straightred

Didnt Gerry Creaney score that night. I had high hopes for him at the time

ashman

Quote from: straightred on April 21, 2016, 11:39:28 PM

Didnt Gerry Creaney score that night. I had high hopes for him at the time

He couldn't run and spent most of the time on his arse .  Was decent technically.

If tommy coyne had even average pace he would have been very good.

charlieTully

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 21, 2016, 11:33:19 PM
Was at that Cologne game.They went into the 2nd leg 2-0 down.If my memory serves me correctly Cologne were at or near the bottom of the league at that time.

was at that game myself. Was on Jim Mervyns bus from Belfast. Great memories of that night stood in the jungle.

Jim Mervyn... Christ haven't seen heard that name in years, good family, live next street to me, mad Celtic family

Jim puts a serious effort into getting transport organised, he is the go to man, I'm sure your da travelled on many of his trips?? Milltown you love the hoops tell the truth, your never off this thread.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: charlieTully on April 22, 2016, 03:16:27 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 21, 2016, 11:33:19 PM

Jim puts a serious effort into getting transport organised, he is the go to man, I'm sure your da travelled on many of his trips?? Milltown you love the hoops tell the truth, your never off this thread.

Listen I've been over on many trips with Jim, but could never warm to, I don't know soccer, I suppose like how others do... My school never played it and I never played locally for a club until I was in my 30's! which was a pub team.. Hurling and Football had enough of my time... I'm on here because some fans or mad!! which I find amusing  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

muppet

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36107020

Roy Keane could handle the pressure at Celtic - O'Dea

Keane turned down the Celtic job in 2014 following Neil Lennon's departure, and is reportedly in the running again following Deila's announcement that he will leave the club this summer.

MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

I don't want that treacherous, narcissistic Cark traitor anywhere near the Celtic job. I will be undergoing my own personal boycott if he gets the job, not keen on a potential Lennon return either.

Orior

Aberdeen beaten tonight - Delia must be doing something right.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

Two wins only now required from the last 5 games to ensure the title stays at Celtic Park.

laoislad

Quote from: T Fearon on April 23, 2016, 12:05:35 AM
Two wins only now required from the last 5 games to ensure the title stays at Celtic Park.
Who would have bet on that at the start of the season...
The SPL is soooo unpredictable.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.