Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

An Watcher

Can see celtic getting one, not so sure about two though. Haven't seen celtic in ages but izaguirre used to be a good player. Now he just lashes everything up the field. Not convinced with boyata either. As for Ambrose I really don't know.  Bit of class going forward though with Forrest and johansen

AZOffaly

Your man up front looks to be a neat little finisher.

tippabu

Quote from: An Watcher on August 19, 2015, 09:54:28 PM
Can see celtic getting one, not so sure about two though. Haven't seen celtic in ages but izaguirre used to be a good player. Now he just lashes everything up the field. Not convinced with boyata either. As for Ambrose I really don't know.  Bit of class going forward though with Forrest and johansen

izzy been really poor couple of seasons now, efe is a liability. Brown was poor tonight,  can see ciftci back at Dundee by January.  Vvd will be a steal for whoever signs him, Bitton and johansson our best two players outside him. Was all against signing Griffiths but he's been very good since signing.

reddgnhand

Should have been home and dry with a 3 - 0 win but for 2 stupid errors. First one from Brown when he was last man back. Second from Effe why can't they just clear the f**king ball.

Main Street

Quote from: reddgnhand on August 19, 2015, 11:07:30 PM
Should have been home and dry with a 3 - 0 win but for 2 stupid errors. First one from Brown when he was last man back. Second from Effe why can't they just clear the f**king ball.
Celtic made more than enough mistakes for an opposition to capitalise upon, not just the 2 stupid errors that were punished. Both teams were well below the CL group standard.
Possibly Celtic can play a  bit better as a team in the return leg and cut out many of the errors. Malmo are already 2/3 through their season and are already at their peak.
I'd say it's 52/48, advantage Celtic. 
Forrest has some pace about him, I think he could be faster than Alan O'Brien.

general_lee

Is Commons out of favour these days or just ageing a bit? Mulgrew also not getting a look in it seems? Celtic really have it all to do, I don't think they've a mature enough side to be able to simply sit back and try and defend their aggregate lead. That said they are a better team IMO, enjoyed 60% possession so scoring in Sweden should be achievable.

PW Nally

Quote from: general_lee on August 20, 2015, 12:50:37 PM
Is Commons out of favour these days or just ageing a bit? Mulgrew also not getting a look in it seems? Celtic really have it all to do, I don't think they've a mature enough side to be able to simply sit back and try and defend their aggregate lead. That said they are a better team IMO, enjoyed 60% possession so scoring in Sweden should be achievable.
Scoring in Sweden will be the season highlight.

Applesisapples

Quote from: reddgnhand on August 19, 2015, 11:07:30 PM
Boyata was poor as well he ducked out of the way to allow the first Malmo goal to hit the target. Izzaguire is woeful as well. He had a good game last time out but is generally poor. Time to sell Virgil and invest is some defenders.

Applesisapples

charlieTully

Why the fcuk was that goal disallowed. That's a shameful decision. Either a goal or a penalty or did I completely miss something?

An Watcher

I've seen better defending from throw ins in junior football. Defensively celtic are all over the place but there are goals there. Come on

lfdown2

Clean useless, I feel sorry for Gordon with that outfit in front of him

T Fearon

Let's pretend we're Tyrone,moan about our inability to score goals,and a referee who doesn't give us penalties and how we're going to win the Champions League next year   ;D

Apparently so

A f**king atrocious performance

f**k it anyway