?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

under the bar

charlieTully

T Fearon

1 nil Celtic,late Boyata goal,and I took the 6/4 Celtic win in play 5 minutes before the goal.A lot of work still to do

SuperHo

Over for first game of the spl. See site sez dont bring car? Anywhere handy for parking?

ned

Quote from: SuperHo on July 31, 2015, 04:42:15 PM
Over for first game of the spl. See site sez dont bring car? Anywhere handy for parking?

Any side street will do, will only cost you a tenner!
I've parked at the Forge shopping centre before but it being a Saturday it will likely be rammed. Easy access from the motorway if you get there early.

T Fearon

Ample car parking at Celtic Park,or at Forge Shopping Centre nearby.Alternatively use city centre car parking,frequent buses to Paradise from Argyle Street,in City Centre,and it's only 20 minutes on foot (go via Gallowgate,not Bridgeton) if you fancy a stroll

illdecide

It's hard to beat the train TBH, Central station get the train to Dalmarnock and when you come out of that station Celtic Park is in front of you (10 min walk) That station was only recently done up
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Why would you go all the way to Central station,to get a train which leaves you 10 mins walk to Celtic Park when you can get any amount of buses in Argyle St,or outside Central Station even,that take you to the stadium?

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on August 01, 2015, 07:27:32 AM
Why would you go all the way to Central station,to get a train which leaves you 10 mins walk to Celtic Park when you can get any amount of buses in Argyle St,or outside Central Station even,that take you to the stadium?

Because thats the way i roll Tony...i travel up on train from Prestwick.

T Fearon

Each to their own,I suppose.I only came across Dalmarnock station in February when I walked over from the Tennents Brewery to Celtic Park on the night of the Inter Milan game

illdecide

Live on BT Sport Europe.

Qarabag v Celtic (Kick-off 5.30pm). Coverage of the third qualifying round second-leg match from Tofiq Bahramov Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan.

SuperHo

I jist driv on up to parkhead n a wee man was standin at the side of the road wavin me down.  £3 he sez. No bother sez i. He pointed at a car parked near by and sez he was fightin with the driver cos he wouldnt pay. He had a southern irish accent and said he could park there for free. "Freestate bashturd" sez he.

T Fearon

Excellent tactical performance in Azerbaijan tonight to successfully conclude a tricky tie

reddgnhand

Skenderbeu Korce
FC Astana
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Partizan Belgrade
Malmo

Thats who Celtic can meet in the Friday draw.