?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

charlieTully

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 29, 2013, 08:51:34 PM
Quote from: Main Street on August 28, 2013, 09:24:59 PM
Milltown will you ever grow up and quit those inane Borat references.

Sorry, didn't realise it was inane, would you rather me talk about Lennon acting a complete nut job on the line during the first half?

would probably be better if you just fucked off altogether, you are worse than a hun.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: charlieTully on August 29, 2013, 09:02:51 PM

Sorry, didn't realise it was inane, would you rather me talk about Lennon acting a complete nut job on the line during the first half?

would probably be better if you just fucked off altogether, you are worse than a hun.

Clever, what are you on about 'hun'? Parents proud of you I'm sure ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Sorry, didn't realise it was inane,
So now you do? or concede that there is a possibility that those repeated Borat references are inane?

Quotewould you rather me talk about Lennon acting a complete nut job on the line during the first half?
Is this request time to the bord's madman,  a lunatic's jukebox of sorts?  Milltown offers to perform some random act of stupidity which he/she/it thinks is real smart?

Capt Pat

Quote from: qubdub on August 29, 2013, 05:48:58 PM
Great draw. Something to relish. Paradise will be bouncing for all them.

A bad draw imho. They have no chance of making the knock out stage. The only consolation is they might get a spot in the Europa league where they would be more competitive.

T Fearon

Barcelona are not the forve they were,AC Milan are absolutely average and Ajax,like Celtic,are a legendary club who cannot compete against the big money from tv clubs.

With a few signings,Celtic certainly have a chance

Dougal Maguire

Which is better from a financial perspective - finishing 2nd in the group stage then getting beat in the first knockout  match or finishing third and getting a good run in the Europa League?
Careful now

angermanagement

Even in you win the Europa League you only make £10 million or so, the one extra round in the CL would be better financially i'd imagine.

rodney trotter

To win one match alone in the CL is worth 1 million. 500k for a draw and 3.5 for a place in the last 16. No comparison to the Europa League.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on August 29, 2013, 11:40:30 PM

Sorry, didn't realise it was inane,
So now you do? or concede that there is a possibility that those repeated Borat references are inane?

Quotewould you rather me talk about Lennon acting a complete nut job on the line during the first half?
Is this request time to the bord's madman,  a lunatic's jukebox of sorts?  Milltown offers to perform some random act of stupidity which he/she/it thinks is real smart?

Inane or me having a bitta craic at Celtic supporters, no difference to winding up Tyrone, Antrim Kerry or any other 'team'. Very sensitive and with this being a discussion board and me being a member of it, I'll come on a post what I like, I don't expect you to like it.

This part (in bold) is stupidity on your part, the question was very real, how come he is supported during the mad rants on the line, waving his fingers, shoving balls into the other teams players and ranting like a lunatic/madman? Heaven forbid anyone who has a pop at Celtic.

So I await your answer, he/she/it? what age are you?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

I'm arranging a road trip to Amsterdam, flights are pretty much booked out only the expensive seats are left, i've tried almost every airline out of every uk airport and all are taken up so going to hire a mini bus and all the lads drive over...should be some craic. As far as i know i'm going to pick the bus up in Scotland and drive to Hull then ferry to Zeebrugge and drive up to Amsterdam...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

charlieTully

Quote from: illdecide on August 30, 2013, 10:55:00 AM
I'm arranging a road trip to Amsterdam, flights are pretty much booked out only the expensive seats are left, i've tried almost every airline out of every uk airport and all are taken up so going to hire a mini bus and all the lads drive over...should be some craic. As far as i know i'm going to pick the bus up in Scotland and drive to Hull then ferry to Zeebrugge and drive up to Amsterdam...

any spare seats? :)

illdecide

We only have 9 going so far...play your cards right and you could hitch a lift...no alcohol allowed though ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

straightred

Quote from: angermanagement on August 30, 2013, 09:27:48 AM
Even in you win the Europa League you only make £10 million or so, the one extra round in the CL would be better financially i'd imagine.

At this point surely it shouldn't be all about the money. Realistically winning the CL is not going to happen but a good run in the EL is possible. You'd probably need to get to the EL semi to get the same amount of money as the last 16 of the CL but I think I'd trade it for a semi or final of the EL

the other thing is the coefffient which affects seeding. 4th seed this year but a run in the EL would be more wins and more points and maybe enough to become a 3rd seed next year which in turn should translate into an easier draw (it couldn't have been much harder this year)

T Fearon

Hugely emotional day at Celtic Park for Stan Petrov today.Shows Celtic are far more than a football club,60,000 people out to support a great cause,and so many past legends travelling great distances to be there.