referees

Started by compaq78, December 03, 2010, 08:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

compaq78

hi saw post on here not so long ago about referees and over the year i have read on here how bad the some of the refs are and was wondering who do think are the top 3 refs are

pointlad

The standard is very poor generally but there are a few stand out referees about like Neil Cousins from the Kingdom, Brendan Rice from Warrenpoint and Gavin Corrigan from Castlewellan. Kieran Trainor from Longstone is also making his way up the ranks this year with many outings over the championships officiating all over Down at every level,except i think division 1 but unsure about this and i think is a very good prospect for the future.

compaq78

have to agree with Brendan rice and Gavin Corrina  Korean will also be a good ref in time along as he not  but in toquickly

muppet

MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

dundrumite

Quote from: compaq78 on December 04, 2010, 08:55:31 PM
have to agree with Brendan rice and Gavin Corrina  Korean will also be a good ref in time along as he not  but in toquickly

In english?

DownFanatic

Alan Grant is among the top 5 in the county.

THE UNKNOWN

Top 5 what?

DownFanatic

Quote from: THE UNKNOWN on December 13, 2010, 04:59:25 PM

Top 5 what?

Top 5 referees in the county.

maldini

Shane Lowey is among the top 5

Banana Man

Quote from: DownFanatic on December 13, 2010, 10:07:52 PM

Top 5 what?

lad seriously? Grant can't move between the 2 45's, he is at least 4 stone overweight

ApresMatch

Brendan Rice prob best we've had, How does G Tumelty get county finals?Lowey actually isnt bad, he just doesnt give a f*ck!!
E McIlroy gets the wooden spoon.

DownFanatic

Quote from: Banana Man on December 14, 2010, 03:31:38 PM

Top 5 what?

lad seriously? Grant can't move between the 2 45's, he is at least 4 stone overweight

Brendan Rice, Neil Cousins, Peter McCartan, Kieran Trainor and Alan Grant in that order.

BTW Banana Man, Alan Grant is not overweight, he's just big boned.

pointlad

Quote from: DownFanatic on December 15, 2010, 05:36:14 PM

Top 5 what?

Brendan Rice, Neil Cousins, Peter McCartan, Kieran Trainor and Alan Grant in that order.

You are not serious about Peter McCartan being in the top 5. His performance in the final of the Reserve Championship final was the worst I saw all year. How do you add on 10 mins additional time along with not handing out a single card in 3 mass brawls in front of the stand. Was terrible for both teams and threw rostrevor a life line by playing til a draw. Then in the replay the refereeing standard didnt improve much either.

DownFanatic

Quote from: pointlad on December 15, 2010, 06:44:08 PM
Quote from: DownFanatic on December 15, 2010, 05:36:14 PM

Top 5 what?

You are not serious about Peter McCartan being in the top 5. His performance in the final of the Reserve Championship final was the worst I saw all year. How do you add on 10 mins additional time along with not handing out a single card in 3 mass brawls in front of the stand. Was terrible for both teams and threw rostrevor a life line by playing til a draw. Then in the replay the refereeing standard didnt improve much either.

Point Lad, I am going to make a wild stab in the dark here and guess that Warrepoint lost the RFC final?

Grapes that taste sour?