Who will you be shouting for and why?

Started by From the Bunker, August 15, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will you be shouting for in this years Football AI and why?

Neither team - couldn't care less, just want a good game!
11 (14.7%)
Dublin - I like Dublin football and admire this team.
20 (26.7%)
Dublin - I want their continued domination to force change.
21 (28%)
Kerry - I like Kerry football and see them as the way to bring football back to normal.
19 (25.3%)
Kerry - I like Kerry football and admire this team.
4 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Voting closed: August 25, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

Angelo

Quote from: Dire Ear on August 15, 2019, 04:34:38 PM
Still gutted after Tyrone's fold in the second half and wasn't gonna even bother watching it; but probably the Dubs-  don't like the way Kerry ( team, ex players , fans even ) carry themselves

This as well.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Branchie

So long as Tyrone aren't playing then who cares who wins, Dublin or Kerry won't go into the gutter to try to win the game.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 15, 2019, 05:51:03 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 15, 2019, 05:16:25 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on August 15, 2019, 04:29:39 PM
Personally, I will be shouting for Dublin - I want their continued domination to force change.

Ok. What change do you want?

Dublin, but none of the above reasons

Wan't a GAA that is not all about Dublin GAA and Croke Park!

What is the reason you want Dublin to win?

Dire ear and Angelo have summed up my opinion.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 15, 2019, 07:51:37 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on August 15, 2019, 05:51:03 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 15, 2019, 05:16:25 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on August 15, 2019, 04:29:39 PM
Personally, I will be shouting for Dublin - I want their continued domination to force change.

Ok. What change do you want?

Dublin, but none of the above reasons

Wan't a GAA that is not all about Dublin GAA and Croke Park!

What is the reason you want Dublin to win?

Dire ear and Angelo have summed up my opinion.

That would be a minor factor for me as well.

Gmac

The way the Kerry manager was going on after the game the last day was embarrassing and turned me off him and his team

Olly

Kerry. They have naturally tanned legs from being closer to the equator. The Dublin ones obviously use sunbeds and I know what i'm talking about.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Lar Naparka

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

BennyHarp

I personally hope Dublin beat Kerry out the gate. From my experience, Kerry have proven themselves time and again to be ungracious winners and particularly ungracious losers. They play up to the country bumkin yerra bullshit  "ah sure we just turn up and play the game" but are the most cynical team in the country. This cynicism has even infiltrated the media with Kerry men everywhere you look writing articles and giving "analysis" whereby the sole intention is to promote the myth of Kerry football. And if I was in any doubt about who I wanted to win, that interview with Peter Keane where his was yerraing on about hoping they can keep the ball kicked out to Dublin left me hoping that the Dubs ram his words down his throat.
That was never a square ball!!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 15, 2019, 10:53:26 PM
I personally hope Dublin beat Kerry out the gate. From my experience, Kerry have proven themselves time and again to be ungracious winners and particularly ungracious losers. They play up to the country bumkin yerra bullshit  "ah sure we just turn up and play the game" but are the most cynical team in the country. This cynicism has even infiltrated the media with Kerry men everywhere you look writing articles and giving "analysis" whereby the sole intention is to promote the myth of Kerry football. And if I was in any doubt about who I wanted to win, that interview with Peter Keane where his was yerraing on about hoping they can keep the ball kicked out to Dublin left me hoping that the Dubs ram his words down his throat.

Just the +7 for the Dubs would do me  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

chrissears

Quote from: BennyCake on August 15, 2019, 06:13:23 PM
Continued domination to force change....??

Do you think the GAA are going to admit they fucked up the whole championship by funding Dublin? Will they shite.

They'll persist with the shite that Dublin got their act together, and it's up to the other counties to get up off their knees.

While I'd like to think a Dublin win would force change, it won't. So, even though they have 37 already, I'll be supporting Kerry.

Totally agree, some counties have been on their knees for a while and will stay there for even longer.
Leinster has been a joke for a few years now, Dubs are winning by not getting out of second gear.
I don't understand GAA on the funding issue, it is no good for any sport to have one team so superior.

larryin89

I think it's horrible they will get the five , it makes me sick if I'm honest . People go on about Kerry supporters been this n that well I never experienced them going on like them absolute xxxxxxxxx on the hill 16 , some of Ye must not really attend games at all . Section 301 cussack last week only in our latest game against them , Mayo supporter punched for shouting hon Mayo and plenty witnessed it , Garda had to come in . There is a section of dubs supporters totally different in a bad way to any other county's supporters .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

From the Bunker

Quote from: BennyCake on August 15, 2019, 06:13:23 PM
Continued domination to force change....??

Do you think the GAA are going to admit they fucked up the whole championship by funding Dublin? Will they shite.

They'll persist with the shite that Dublin got their act together, and it's up to the other counties to get up off their knees.

While I'd like to think a Dublin win would force change, it won't. So, even though they have 37 already, I'll be supporting Kerry.

Attendances are plummeting! The Tyrones, Galways, Roscommons, Mayo's, Donegals and Monaghans had a glimmer of hope two or three years ago.  As time goes by they have found themselves getting swatted away. They are in a sort of limbo where they are good enough to think about eating at the top table. But well of the pace that Dublin are setting. If you think that people won't vote with their feet, look at the Leinster example.  Low attendances mean less money in the coffers.  Less money in the coffers means panic!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: larryin89 on August 15, 2019, 11:24:23 PM
I think it's horrible they will get the five , it makes me sick if I'm honest . People go on about Kerry supporters been this n that well I never experienced them going on like them absolute xxxxxxxxx on the hill 16 , some of Ye must not really attend games at all . Section 301 cussack last week only in our latest game against them , Mayo supporter punched for shouting hon Mayo and plenty witnessed it , Garda had to come in . There is a section of dubs supporters totally different in a bad way to any other county's supporters .

You just wait until you beat them a bhuachaill, just you wait!  :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

From the Bunker

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 16, 2019, 12:08:47 AM
Quote from: larryin89 on August 15, 2019, 11:24:23 PM

You just wait until you beat them a bhuachaill, just you wait!  :P

It will have all been worth it then!  ;D

Milltown Row2

I'll be shouting for Tipp, mainly because they have surprised me this year, Kilkenny deserve some credit also in fairness but Tipp just shade it for me.

What kills me mainly is the amount of crap discussed about football! It's literally dung but it doesn't stop the shit being talked about it. I hope Dublin continue to wipe the floor with everyone in football as you can produce 'footballers' with money, but no amount of money will produce hurlers
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea